Let me into artists

when did i say it wasnt finished i was refering to your definition of finished rart

1 Like

Not really sure where/how you came to that conclusion but aight

Yeah, thatā€™s kinda the purpose (in that they want you prove that you can post finished works there that are relevant to WoM)

You can try submitting with this type of work in. I just went through the Artist Requirements post and thereā€™s nothing about being unable to submit sketches for application.

But, again, sketches arenā€™t allowed in #art anyway (as far as I know. You can talk to Trollus tho)

Okā€¦argument time.

Not really tbh. Fishe is just being fishe and I honestly say lemon should apply for artist 'cause itā€™s not really like my opinion matters since Iā€™m not a recruiter. Itā€™s good art.

If he actually cares and has any legit concern/questions about anything I mentioned then he can just talk to Trollus. I just remember Fiter having to resubmit since some of his were incomplete / sketches so I guess I took that as fact.

Oh, okay cool.

i would have already submitted my pieces

but im deciding over which artstyle to use, plus im learning digital painting rn because it looks the coolest and I can make the best magic effects with it. when i do get to animating, i will learn the next artstyle

also your art looks good, if you want it without colors then do as you wish, i do think it would look better with colors but thatā€™s up to you as previously said

2 Likes

try all of em ez :sunglasses:

aight, got you

gl dude iā€™m sure itā€™ll look great :nod:

ty very much :nod:

A finished pile of shit is no better than a sketch.

:woman_shrugging:
Thatā€™s for recruiters to decide here

you have people who look at art and see if its good enough for artist role and still 90% of the art channel is trash that only gets likes due to horny retards? who the hell are these retard ass ā€œRecuitersā€

who hurt you

look at artist channel penis rock for fart itscirnge

Idk, but I gotta thank them bc watching this man go off is hilarious

1 Like

facts

thats cool but i think to apply you need to like do the stuff in the pinned post in artist catevggory

1 Like