Lets make a complaint thread (not a suggestion thread I swear)

Got something about your game experience you need to get off your chest? Something you want to, for lack of a better term, complain about?
Talking about things that stress you out, and why they might do so, is important for your mental health. Better than just letting it simmer. It’s not good for you, and it might not be good for the people around you either. So lets hear it.

This is not for any problems that you have a solution to. We do not solve problems in this house. As per “About the Game Discussion category”, if you post any complaints with potential fixes, I will find you, and the mods will find you faster.
The mods will also find me, too, and that’s not good.

Speaking of, this is mainly meant to be viewed by other community members, rather than anyone who could make something of these complaints (or get stressed out that people are complaining about their game). If you’ve got a chip on your shoulder, chances are someone else has that same chip. That kind of thing feels nice, doesn’t it?

I’m mad that I don’t have cat ears in-game yet.

If your essay means the same thing as name of the topic is, then LETS MAKE BIGGEST DRAMA ON FORUM AND GET THE MOST ACTIVE TOPIC WITH PLENTY LIKES.

Probably should have started this thread with my own?
In complete contrast to the mood set by the actual first complaint on this thread…

How is it reasonable to lose 100k bounty from getting bounty hunted twice? In the span of 2 days? That was a little over 1/6th of my total fame at the time
Not only that, but I left the game after dying the second time and got doinked for combat logging. Lost 25k for that (this amount is included in the 100k I mentioned earlier). Just felt like a slap in the face.

Now, I know that it’s nothing I can’t get back, and I’m indifferent towards the added anti-running measures, but when combined with the sheer amount of infamy lost, this does nothing but create a stressful environment for people who don’t want… for lack of a better term, unsolicited pvp. Don’t get me wrong, munera duels are fun.

Think about it. If a pvp situation is forced upon me (say, for instance, 2 people vs. 1 me, as it always seems to be), I know I’m not going to win that situation, and I know I’ll lose a lot when I lose in that situation, I’m going to want to avoid that situation.

Now the primary way of dealing with that situation is just about gone. When you join a server, you’d need to check the server list for anyone who seems like a threat, and then leave, in a few seconds. There’s no guarantee they don’t grab your bounty in that time, either, if they happen to be in the business of hunting players that just spawned in. Trust me when I say that a significant portion of the playerbase is absolutely in that kind of business (to put my thoughts on those players lightly).

1 Like

I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO JUST DESPAWN MY BOAT AND RESPAWN IT AAAAAAAAAAAA

(hihi)

ARRRRRRRRGH I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO JUST… (checking the declined suggestions list give me a second)

I can’t find anything uhhh yeah. I’ll never understand why people target other people’s boats even when they are actively getting said boat owner to death.

I regret nothing

1 Like

Nothing to regret, if actions are funny we do them.

I can maybe understand not being able to despawn your boat if you are on the same island as it, but if you are on a different island I think that people should be allowed to. Also maybe an option to pause the despawn timer on your boat when you die so a party member can bring it over to you with everything on board.

I kind of wish that there was this way to automatically place cargo onto your ship. The process of just buying and placing cargo onto the ship is pretty monotonous.

(thank goodness vetex added the QoL feature where the crew sells the cargo. makes everything a lot easier)

Oh yeah, sometimes I end up acquiring absurd amounts of sealed chests, so it’s nice to just not have to put conscious thought into it (especially if there’s dangerous people on the server, then you don’t wanna spend too long in one place)

Then again, if there was an option like that, it could be pretty janky and lead to some strange scenarios (I.E. some random convinces you to get in a party with them, then they just Steal all of your bronze chests/cargo by picking them up and warping them to their ship)

lack of pirate hats (tricorns, bicorns, militia etc)

I hate that enemies can just m1 you to death if they have a fast enough weapon and you’re slightly laggy because roblox decided to put you in a server on the other side of the world :3

1 Like

Lack of proper content besides pvp and ship farming

This will absolutely change with the dark sea update coming up, so you’re in luck

Personally, I’d love an expansion on the rival system, having some guy you can recognize and fight (semi) consistently is just too good

Fed up of planes and potion spammers

silly complaint

You can say “If I had to change this/fix this issue I’d do it like this” or similar; just make suggestions in #suggestions and that’s it.

I just remembered, not having a simple small mustache option is kind of a bummer
These 2 look similar enough, I’d make it a thing if I was given control over all facial hair
Would making a suggestion over something like this be too trivial? I have that kind of power now

We can’t get General Julian’s hairstyle