Let's make a map of the Bronze sea

hiiii (we are fated rivals for the rest of eternity and will endlessly compete until one of us gets the most accurate map)
also i have nothing wrong with others also making their own maps just because i did it first

seems like it

Flesh this out

agony

I’d like to, and I was already in the process of placing the sky islands. but vetex added a ton of new islands and probably changed places of other islands. and with the current scarcity of leaks, it is impossible to figure out what happened to the islands.

Ey, just got my 13th like. thx Tobi :+1:

it seems as if i need to get working on my 3rd map because of the islands moving around

Yea, but the scarse amount of leaks makes it hard

But latest leak actually confirmed that some islands still have the same location they have on my map

or they by some coincidence changed to match your guess :flushed:

Oh noes :flushed:

Wow this is pretty cool

1 Like

Thx bro,
im not done yet so there will be more to see soon. The latest leak made me motivated enough to continue the map, part 2 will be the sky islands and part 3 will be the hardest because of the scarce new island leaks :eyes: . After the map has most of the islands, ill try to make a higher quality map. :world_map:

2 Likes

I made this crappy map ages ago, it’s missing most wilderness islands and is probably not accurate at all, but it was fun to do.

5 Likes

@anon64436269 IT’S YOU!

1 Like

HOLY SHIT IT’S AMONG US

Bro, what do u use to draw like that?

kinda sus

but i strongly disagree with ur map

sorry bro