Lettuce rates your drip

Ooh that’s a pretty cool use of leather armor!

you never rated mine :sob:

just now became a true captain
rate the use of leather armor

very american looks like leather

sorry to belch crap and gases onto your file but leather armor looks hideous, only really seen it used well on specter’s benjamin.

same thing for sailor boots, they look like something off of an action figure.

so many times I have changed the drip

I would’nt advise going off of my advise, just use whatever you like most on james.

although, the realistic hands look pretty goofy.

my main file
idk it probably doesn’t look that great i am Not an expert in Arcane Odyssey drip

That’s a pretty cute file, Thought I would recommend probably making the pants shorter and removing the pink accessories for purple ones. ditch the wings entirely since they look silly as well. Maybe try sandals or no shoes if you want to.

ya i thought about that. i didnt go for it because the purple dye color didnt match with the sailor jacket and moonlight color altho im pretty sure the colors lie bc indigo seems to work? idk its weird

rate my favorite deckhands drip fr fr

1 Like

Solid.

I can’t disagree either, looks pretty good.
Maybe besides the shirt tho if that was wanderer’s they’d look cool
But then they’d look kinda like @LightClarity 's lily clad in red

Ah well they do looks very similar but not too much, It’s alright either way aha

just got the loadouts pass
"Dear Sameria and Keraxe,
Please do not go to war, I am on vacation.
Sincerely, James Graves"

I also made a BSE James to go along with my TC James

1 Like

Cook the forsaken lmao

iam literally the limbus team

wood mage based

1 Like

I’m seeing this in two ways:

1. Looks like a character from the loud house (Absolutely disgusting show and fandom btw)

2. silly little blonde haired fire magic and wood goober. Love em.

I’m going to pretend they don’t look like option 1 and like them.

1 has a pretty nice monochromatic feel, quite pretty but I’m docking some points for uncreative naming (Named after an American president)

2 is kind of… weird. Not a fan of the hair and the hair’s color.

3 is also pretty cool, the sailor’s shirt and black clothes make another monochromatic look.

1 Like

Actually…they seem to be based on Don Quixote from Limbus Company, i haven’t even heard about the game, but i keep seeing videos about them when i pop a LOR video.