Level 1000

I have been thinking of this

What would PvP be like at level 1000? How tf you supposed to dodge a level 1k blast built on magic size and power

Like, even with hover and agility, that’s almost a guaranteed hit lmao

There is no way to dodge downwards when using hover, and high jumps have a limit

Ya bro this is totally and utterly undodgeable

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 3.30.09 PM

I mean it’s big but undodgeable is a huge stretch

Also we’re getting air dodges/dodging

3 Likes

I imagine Level 1k fighting being similar to 10% Theos but a bit more larger

Now try dodging a blast that is 3-5x larger than that (which is possible via Ult Art/Modes/Magic Size).

1 Like

That would be like 500 magic size for 3x and 1500 for 5x(pure guess). At that point I’d be doing 1000 more damage instead while just blocking/air dodging.

Only problem I see is areas being too small, an open plain would be fine but if our arenas are as tiny as coliseum it’s gonna be annoying when 1 air dodge flies you out of it.

People might think Light Magic isn’t good right now(which it isn’t) but just wait until Level 1000 when you can have max speed blasts of light

thats like level 100-200, not 1k, i think

oh

i see

ok fr some of these isn’t actually that insane as i thought now

also the size of light fr looks like normal light rn lol

I can’t wait until we get to the point where one blast can obliterate a small island

Just saying, I don’t think the scaling is properly finished for level 1000, also, full bursting is already insane when you use it for big Magic’s like earth

I mean
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/and-they-all-said-magic-size-dosnt-do-anything

This already exists

Yeah, that person has full bursting enchants.

It’s gonna be MUCH more easier to hit those stats in the future, combined with base magic size increase, should be uhhhhhhh BIG

Yeah, it’s 144 now, but that’s definitely going to change when we get higher level armor, I can’t wait to see huge ass explosions from the other side of the map, adds a sense of fear and constant war

I mean, it’s quite literally the War Ages

Frick

I mean there will be dodging and stuff, along with lost spell possibilities, and even weapon/magic weapon abilities that could have mobility skills etc.

dont forget about magic size builds

every magic becoming flare magic

I thought it was 149
Your gear was probs underlevelled