Level 1000

thats like level 100-200, not 1k, i think

oh

i see

ok fr some of these isn’t actually that insane as i thought now

also the size of light fr looks like normal light rn lol

I can’t wait until we get to the point where one blast can obliterate a small island

Just saying, I don’t think the scaling is properly finished for level 1000, also, full bursting is already insane when you use it for big Magic’s like earth

I mean
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/and-they-all-said-magic-size-dosnt-do-anything

This already exists

Yeah, that person has full bursting enchants.

It’s gonna be MUCH more easier to hit those stats in the future, combined with base magic size increase, should be uhhhhhhh BIG

Yeah, it’s 144 now, but that’s definitely going to change when we get higher level armor, I can’t wait to see huge ass explosions from the other side of the map, adds a sense of fear and constant war

I mean, it’s quite literally the War Ages

Frick

I mean there will be dodging and stuff, along with lost spell possibilities, and even weapon/magic weapon abilities that could have mobility skills etc.

dont forget about magic size builds

every magic becoming flare magic

I thought it was 149
Your gear was probs underlevelled

My assumption wasn’t based of my gear…but alright

What was it based off of

(I’m trying to make sure my calc is accurate)

The magic size explosion spell post i think

I don’t think they said they had max magic size, they just said they had 144(I asked for what gear to make sure though).

cant wait to cover an entire town in clouds with one spell
ash is going to be a funny cloud maker

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.