Level 160 NPCs

my rival straight up has a sword and trident (and like nothing else i think)

bro is probably a knight

Out of all of my three maxed out files and their rivals, I think I can talk about Melendez (George’s rival) for hours
Aaron’s rival, Cooper is manageable at best, she is a berserker using Cannon and Boxing, Toshiko’s rival Oliver is a warrior pretending to be a conjurer and his weapons of choice annoy me (dual sword, greatsword)

… Melendez literally got 2 awakenings at the same time at only level 122, he is currently a Lightning and Plasma warlock that uses iron leg, only using plasma as a fighting style imbue
What the hell

This is a great change in my opinion; There’ll now be more difficult PvE challenges other than Calvus.

My rival is a glass cannon warrior, this is not good.

my warlord rival always get me to half of my hp, 160…

wait how does a conjurer have 2 magics at lv130?

are you sure they aren’t a savant?

they’ve never used fighting styles

ever.

vitality?

they use magic and weapons so no i dont think they have vitality

i don’t understand how that disproves them having vitality

I don’t know how vitality affects rival npcs

just increases health rn since no spirit weapons

They don’t seem to have more hp than any other npc so i dont think vitality is the problem

people have awakenings at different points in their lives

My Mage’s rival is a Warrior using the Greatsword (my beloved), Greataxe, and Axe. Yeah, not much different. Already lost once to my Warlock’s Glass-Sailor Savant, but at worst, they’ll get their first awakening. My Conjurer’s rival already got her first awakening, but it’s Poison Magic and Crystal Magic. One has enough clouds to fill a comically large bottle, while the other keeps some people up at night.

1 Like

so npc’s awakening isnt tied with their lv?

at least my rival is pure warrior using shit weapons, so I can body him. not like I ever fight him

my rival is an ash and sailor fist savant that use greataxe (Decent condition version)
the fact that she can use ultimate art on both magic and fs and can use the skull crusher move of greataxe scares me, a lot

1 Like

reminds me of this clip i sent a while ago:

a 2300+ health npc has no business being THIS strong, wasn’t even at 130
this thing will become God in the next update