Level 160 NPCs

using iron leg boxing

the irony

alright. iā€™ll take that.
iā€™m not gonna change anything about it when i get back into playing the game but iā€™ll take it

actually i might change my focus from resistance to power, itā€™d go better with the carina setā€™s power buff
donā€™t need to be healthy when i can decimate neighborhoods

bro was getting m1d and didnt even consider the air

i be foolish

1 Like

ā€˜so strongā€™

The 20+ m1s they punished you with due to iron legā€™s obscenely low speed:

tbh swap to sailor style if you hate the speed but thatā€™s just a tip, not something to make you use

yeah i shouldnā€™t have m1dā€¦ at all, her range and knockback made it basically impossible to get in
i was running the carina set for more power and to make up for iron legā€™s slowness, i donā€™t really want to switch to sailor style because it punishes you for throwing out moves like a maniac and i fucking LOVE being stupid

1 Like

My rival, Wynn, Is a snow and wood mage that I think I actually a savant because every few fights they pull out a weapon and fighting style and delete me

Every other time theyā€™re easy

1 Like

My rival is a gold-lightning dude with boxing

He SEVERELY lacks drip so I pray we get a way to wipe rivals soon

Iā€™m sorry, but what are rivals?

If you defeat a huntable criminal NPC three times in a row, that NPC becomes your rival. Your rival has a chance to always spawn in your server, and give better rewards when defeated such as a high tier treasure chart.

I just realised this means mage rivals have ultimate art beams and snare. This is gonna be fun

Does that mean one day theyā€™ll be using lost and ancient speak along with lost magic?

skillissue.com

woah thatā€™s a real website? damn.

@Dr.Archipelago idk man maybe you should check it out

1 Like

My rival area-denails my ass, and spams 20% placed ash explosion ult

simply a difference in skill

my magma - wood mage rival with aimbot and no regard for his own life is already terrifying enoughā€¦

My rival Osbornā€¦
who is a knight with 2k HP
that spams tiger rush
and sheā€™s gonna get stronger
aww hell, happy sheā€™s stronger, unhappy sheā€™s harder to kill

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.