Lexxire (CC)

:skull:
Man did a whole ass attention grab just to come back less than a week later :sob:
Then advertises his personal server which nobody cares about btw.
He could’ve just given CC to the next highest rank like every other clan leader does when they retire or move on.
Im no fan of Crimson Crescent but I gotta admit it’s sad seeing the clans own leader destroy the community and everything the members built up just because they had a little tantrum and come back a couple days later.

epic image fail

ae i gotchu

1 Like

healthy community in ao to exists to have fun and not try hard challenge: (impossible)

They literally could’ve continued existing only problem was vexxire thinks the whole world revolves around them

this is why I’m a lone wolf

No clan is worthy enough in my eyes, no clan will ever be worthy, and this is just more proof.

wow u just like me fo weel

recently joined this cuz jones is pretty cool

what about the 5th shadow wizard money gang? there’s seriously like 5 of them, one of 'em’s gandalf with an AK, one’s a wad of cash, and one is Barack Obama

No clan will ever be worthy

I don’t see a problem personally with them just wanting to not play competitively. At the end of the day it’s their choice right. If they don’t want the clan to continue why should they feel obliged?

Because they ruined something that their members loved and worked so hard for just to have their little tantrum attention grab. They really should have given the membership to the next highest ranking person

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.