LF list ill pay:

Powerful Atlantean Ravenna Fallen King Boots with Agate and Larimar Powerful Atlantean Ravenna Fallen King Armor with Agate and Larimar Powerful Atlantean Arcanium Bracelet with Agate and Lapis Lazuli Powerful Blasted Fair Power Amulet Powerful Blasted Arcsphere. im willing to pay a legend fish scale and 2k for any one of these.

Powerful Perfect Boss Drop for a SINGLE legendary scale and 2k

Man what a deal!

yes this is serious underpay, (the powerful enchant alone is worth ~20k galleons or more) and you are being too specific about these items as it is unlikely for a person to have even 1 of these pieces with the specific jewels, enchants, or modifiers

There’s a reason why people farm bosses for drops, grind dark sea runs for exotic scrolls, and max their jewelcrafting. If everything was easy to trade for, no one would farm or grind, and everyone would trade.

1. Please format better
  2. Increase what you’ll pay, you ain’t getting shit with 2k and a legendary fish scale
1 Like

I had a stroke reading this

i already have the boots from my old build, it does not have the req gems on it tho

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.