Lieutenants despawn before i can kill them? (notoriety)

im at the notoriety where they send 1 brig and 1 ketch, each with a lieutenant on it, and each marine is lv30 with stat builds. im doing this in cerunno because its nice and flat and munera is occupied.

is there any strategy i can take to kill them faster or do i just go for better gear. using fire magic

also how do i get em to spawn it seems like they take forever

I’ll be straight with you
Get like 500 boss kills and open 100 dark sealed chests before you start doing anything else,you need the gear.

As for them spawning, there’s a time limit so there’s nothing you can do about it

1 Like

I mean I killed 2 majors at once after making this post after swapping the armor for sorcerer set

This is just a crime file on my 3rd alt, I’d rather grind that shit on my main

i thought that was a sunken helmet

Half a sunken helm

what’s your noto bro like damn

Above 5 stars. Lieutenants spawn after 5 stars, and then majors will begin spawning very shortly after tho it doesn’t show more than 5 starts at a time. If I had to estimate I’d say somewhere above 10 stars by now (haven’t seen commanders yet)

Go to clear notoriety and tell me the galleons needed, there’s a certain formula for it so I might be able to estimate(if the fandom formula is correct)

Alright I’ll do once I get the chance to log on

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.