Light and Crystal magic disccusion

@DubiousLittleTyp0 going to respond here so to not flood reminders

nah light does ok in dmg just need to spec into it a bit more like fire seeing the both have the same impact dmg.

yes and no it’s helpful in all ranges but yeah ur generally going mid to long unless ur me to which get into my face as much as possible please.

ontop of which cause of it’s speed u can completely ignore speed amulets if u wanted to and solely spec into power and casting. pairing it with blindness and the high speed and casting ur not gonna be seeing much.

though blindness effect could use some tweaking as it do go out fast which is fine but u gotta constantly multi blast to get it to full use.

it’s sort of “good enough” but it can be given at least 1-3 more
crystal has okish speed .7 compared to
earth’s .6
and metal’s .5
which makes it cqc to mid range which helps with light’s general all range capability so it doesn’t interfere

it has .975 impact which is really good compared to light’s .825 and decent impact dmg in general

the effect we havent seen in action yet but it does sound pretty decent but i think i recall hearing that it does have an issue on stacking slightly but that was awhile ago.

crystal has pretty decent clash rates

light not so much… L for wind users tho

the two magics in terms of synergy are good for now but yeah they can be a tiny bit better

1 Like

light just lacks any form of decent damage output and it sacrifices so much for a speed stat that is really redundant in the long run

forumers try not to cry about balancing for a game they havent played challenge

21 Likes

agreed in the long run it’ll probably falter slightly but there are factors in place and the future to make it better.

crystalization already does +25% dmg and doesn’t remove it right? so it already got it’s dmg boost constantly

we all kinda did forget about temperature cause fire already monopolizing it but didn’t see if any other magic has been utilizing it too on the trello.

could make it where the heat ontop of light makes it do slightly more dmg since the heat already affecting u pair that with rays of light ur getting sunburnt and what not
thought ice would in the cold but could just simply not bet listed yet idk and the fact i havent’ skimmed through all of it yet ;-;

hi vetex

Vetex trying to look cool by always saying “forumers try not to cry about balancing for a game they havent played challenge” type of stuff, everytime when someone is more passionate about game than he is - Challange:

Impossible

yeah bro youre definitely more passionate about the game than someone who has worked on it like 8 hours a day for the past 2 years because you’re talking about balancing for things you don’t know about, nice try at a comeback though but try to make it make sense next time

15 Likes

Roasted???

roasty toastied

im passionate about the game probably

Hey what are lightning’s clash rates? I know lightning+sand makes glass which is funny.

can you make the damage a little higher? i mean like not by a lot but it would help it stand out better against lightning (probably light’s main competitor as a magic)

if its needed i will, so far it isnt

2 Likes

alright cool, wish you luck the game looks epic so far

lmao w

1 Like

no it fucking doesn’t you can deal like 150 with an 860 set
light’s damage isnt even the lowest in the game

thats high

yeah but poison and plasma have DoT to compensate for that

which can be removed

150 is actually really bad without any DoT