Light Conjurer Build?

I’ve been toying around with my ideal Light Conj. build and I need some advice. Right now, I’ve landed on this build but I’m wondering whether I should invest more in Power and Agility or stick with Defense.

I’ve heard Light doesn’t scale super well with Power so I’m willing to shift those Powerful scrolls around for something else if need be.

The warding doesnt particularly do much in this build, your better off using that spot for something else- power does scale decently well, your just never gonna reach as high damage as other magics :+1:

Mainly using it to negate the Insanity (unless I don’t understand the mechanics?)

You need one more warding than you have insanity in order to negate it, it is the reason as to why the maximum amount of warding that you can have is 6 when the maximum amount of insanity is 5.
If it doesn’t negate the insanity by being at a higher level, it will only increase the interval between effects (which isn’t necessary with insanity 1 with how minor they are).

Oooohh, that makes a lot of sense. I’m just gonna go ahead and swap out the Warding for an Armored and get rid of the Essence lol

You can still play with the essence, it doesnt exactly harm you (just visuals and general annoyance)

I already have enough trouble aiming without anything in the way n Insanity gets on my nerves haha ty for the advice tho

Agility is pretty bad rn, you could honestly not use any to begin with, or just swap out the morenci (they give agiltiy right?) for the gem that gives power/speed.

How much does agility affect movement speed? I like fighting up close and personal so being able to close gaps matters to me a good bit

Oh my god what is this

4 powerfuls and a sunken warrior helm but you can’t afford to use modified arcmancer and amulet
not to mention 1 warding doesn’t cancel out insanity
and using cernyx

Nah, insanity 5 being negatable is a bug.

i’d win (i already have a sunken helm and two powerfuls)
i already wrote that i’m getting rid of the insanity essence and warding prev, i should get my newer build

Lemme try and make one :sob:

@lopiditty

0/10 has modifiers

sthu

I like the arcsphere but I’ll have to see about the Sunken chestplate
I’m a bit conflicted about the Sophragos pants though, it feels a little inefficient to spend a whole armored scroll just to mitigate the defense drop but I can’t really find any other alternatives soooo

W/o the mods this build seems a bit lacking in power, blasted is obv nice to have but I have a life outside of the game bruh and I don’t have time to grind all that :skull:

Thanks for the input, appreciate the build! I’ll def use it for some inspiration :]

An alternate build ive been using (just replace the effect on the amulet with blasted or crystalised) is this!
Doesn’t require too much farming and the arcsphere can be substituted with one of the hats (and it adds more attack speed) and cerynx is very damn easy to farm! Not really “meta”, but doesnt have to be

(also carrinas shoulder thingis can also be used as substitute)