Light Mage armor set

Im planning to make a Light mage, and have come up with this armor setup:

Would like the forums thoughts on how well this would do, and if i should change anything.

Something i quickly conjured up.

w/o Atlantean

w/ Atlantean

I personally would’ve sacrificed power a bit more, but this works for the purpose of a quick adjustment.

You already have Tp/Barrier reflex so there isn’t much concern or need for 200 agility threshold all that much.

Hp went from:

• Original: 1,657
    to
  • W/o Atlantean: 1,479
  • W/ Atlantean: 1,576

Amulets have fallen off a tad bit haven’t they. .

Anyways, w/ light i wouldn’t be too concerned over power all that might.

As long u hit 160-230 dmg range ur more than fine. prioritize and beef up ur substats afterwards.

May the path of Atk Spd and agility be with you.

1 Like

Be not afraid to use Painite next update if drawback changes happen

Indeed, there’s a lot of adjusting one can do and achieve once the stat changes come in.

mosquito mode fr.

+38 atk speed
.- 44 defense
.- 2 power (iirc)
Total:
50 power
376 defense
207 agility
287 atk speed

Edit: Virt changes are apparently gone? So +27 defense then for a total of 403 defense then.

Thanks to you, i found a setup that im much more comfortable with in terms of defense, and it still hits that med agility med-high attack speed range.

I can thrown on Atlantean on either the cape or the boots to boost myself to 716 defense aswell.

Oh right i forgot u posted this set. Works for the new stat changes when looking at it again.

No problem.

i’d sacrifice a little atk spd for power

cant exactly do that
gems already all give power, and one brisk is equal to 36 as

i guess sacrifice brisk?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.