Light magic

See here is the thing with me.

I enjoy doing pvp in WoM but I hate the fact I have to use magics I dont enjoy to really do much.

Light is the magic I have the most fun with, yet it seems to be a very bad magic. So I dont know what to do.

I CAN use light but if I do I will lose alot of the fights I go in, which will make pvp really just a bummer for me.

I know the simple option is just use light, and vibe until AO but I wanna enjoy WoM pvp still.

What should I do

light isn’t bad though

2 Likes

get good otherwise it’s a diagnosis of Skill Issue

Alot of people tell me it sucks. Ig they just suck

3 Likes

it doesn’t suck per se, it’s kinda just outclassed by Wind, but I do feel like it’s slept on a bit

i do understand the feeling
poison is actually so mid-low tier right now its insane
but i have 100 hours on the file and with thousands of cool items in my inventory
i am not starting over
the problem with poison is that i do little to no damage on impact and the dot is too slow now
but hey at least its fun sometimes in npc fights

all magics are great fun
hell, for boss farming, i personally see ash and poison being like high tier. the clouds can bypass boss invulnerability, and mino/exiled share the same singular braincell, so they just stand in the poison/ash clouds.

5 Likes

this is why poison is incredibly fun in pve
but in pvp it falls very hard, sadly

i enjoyed using ash in pvp, but its laggy
clouds are useful when client side isnt being annoying

Git gud

Light is’nt bad

The main problem with ash for NPC farming - cloud damwge dosent count as your damage and therefor - you have less chance of getting item because “Game killed it and not you”

never happened to me while farming bosses with it, so i think you just got skill issue

Probably did happen and you were confused about how unlucky you were getting

No, in WoM, cloud damage dosent count as yours damage, its count as “word” damage. For example if you kill someone with cloud dot only, it will say “X died”

And this is how you can do mass genocide without getting into trobules

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.