Lightning users are annoying

How tf did a lightning user lose to water wow what a potato smh

nooooooo I’m a rutabaga no this isn’t fair stop calling me potato noooo :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

Ok but in all seriousness water has higher BID than lightning, better size, and is decent in speed, plus it beats lightning in clashes

He was faster and lightning has the clash advantage I’m calling HIM the potato for losing smh I respect your choice to identify as a…rutabaga

Oh I see, understandable

But stop calling me a troll I am a goblin and a demon sometimes on my better days

Alright, I respect that

What’s that story called that u said wasn’t Cringe lol I will actually genuinely give it a chance now

Oh that one? To be honest, the plot was too similar to pokemon, so I scrapped it

I’ve been trying to rewrite a new plot

I’m so embarrassed lol

K cool im working on my own story as well wish u luck with that lol

Thank you

Also, you should really try water, its actually super fun and at first I thought it was bad but damn I was wrong, seven clears, good speed, colossal in size, good damage, decent clashes, and amazing synergies, you should give it a go, you won’t be disappointed

But
Lightning attacks make water attacks stronger

Sorry for the late response but no I’m not trying water it traumimiztized me, when I was a noob and didn’t know how to punish someone was just spamming me with water barrages and I was getting destroyed lol but on a serious note water is a relatively slow magic compared to the magics I main I use poison and light may try out lightning…
Haha jk still trying to figure out what my third slots magic is gonna be

What srtiously?

*seriously

Ouch, sorry to hear that

Water really is a strong magic though it’s honestly not THAT slow and it has pretty good size and aoe too it has pretty decent clash rates too I’d rate it tbh my 3 magics that I’m gonna use on my main are probably gonna be Poison,Plasma,and wood (don’t judge I just think wood is a cool magic and they buffed plasma so there’s no way vetex is getting away with not giving wood a buff too)

Also wood works really well with plasma and poison so good synergies good vibes

Wood has arguably the best damage synergies in the game

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.