Lightning Warlock Atlantean

First time going back to the Dark Sea after like a month of refusing because the “I didn’t see it happen so it didn’t happen” feature Atlanteans had before. This lightning boi, level 113… barely landed any hits, but somehow they still counted as landing (Where I am in the sky is where I was when their attack “hit” and finished me)
Massive hitbox for 100 ping
Other than that, this could be a decent thumbnail, probably gonna turn it into a sticker…

lightning or ice atlanteans are a nightmare when it rains

atlanteans are just super powerful in general
a level 100 atlantean captain could body a level 130 pirate captain
EVERY single type is something you can be afraid of.
mage? you’re about to get fucking blasted. if it’s metal, pray for your survival.
warrior? he hits you with a dagger every time you attack without fail. do NOT get m1d.
berserker? he WILL find a way to you by the time you attack. don’t doubt him.

(you are not fighting ANY of these motherfuckers on their boat if you’re a glass cannon btw. you will die.)

1 Like

“jawa what about hybrid builds” i genuinely don’t think they have any

my theory is that atlantean spawning is loosely based on npc bounty/hero spawning, given how they have two magics with fs imbue at level 160

They were spamming beam and their ultimate art, and if not that they were chasing me tryna grab me or crash. Glad they can’t imbue, but doesn’t undo the size of their hitbox

Just realized… lightning warlock mutated atlantean with ultimate art at level 113. Very fair

I fought one yesterday with wood magic and weapons, so yeah they can.

Doesnt make them any less dangerous tho

warden atlanteans:

warden atlanteans when spirit weapons are out:

wait a second, if warden atlanteans need to sacrifice their health to cast, wouldn’t that just make them easier to kill

Oh The Misery Cat" Sticker for Sale by da-swag-shop | Redbubble

it might end up the same way high-defense drawback builds do where they’re just fucked if they m1/blast once

What if they don’t because their dumb mindless NPCs

Evil Cat Meme GIFs | Tenor

then they’d be like this

ngl like

how are level 90 atlanteans so fodder but then just a few levels later they become egregiously overpowered.

they just built different ig

I’ve seen atlanteans using atlantean weapon skills (warrior exclusive) and then 2 magics at the same time, despite being 10 levels lower than me.

what. the. barnacles.

Naw bro Alanteans hacking Vetex’s game to boost themselves