Lilly's Wondering Adventure! - Halloween special!

Hello and welcome to my mini-project “Lilly’s wondering adventure”- !
A mini-story line consisting of a few illustrations depicting some fun scenarios blending the world of AO and “Alice in wonderland” - From the perspective and writing of my character Lilly lotus! - As like a little Halloween special!

Hope you enjoy reading! :]

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Outfit concept doodles!

Here are the outfit doodles I made for them, I kinda changed some thing along the way after drawing it digitally, but overall, it mostly stayed the same.
(And funny enough I actually managed to sketch all these in one sitting!)

And thank you so much if you managed to read all of that!! I appreciate you putting the time to read it! :pray: Means a lot really!

31 Likes

Yoo! This is quite interesting! I really like the idea you put into this.

(To be honest I thought this was going be dark-)

1 Like

Lilly you’re too talented aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sob::purple_heart:

1 Like

Ahhhh yea, since Halloween and stuff. It was either I perused this idea or something horror related, perhaps one day… But I’m glad you enjoy it! :smile:

Thank you as always AJ! :sob: :people_hugging:

1 Like

I’m sorry

3 Likes

The prophecy was real!!!

Warren told you to climb Stepping Stone before the QOL update :face_exhaling:

And when Edward said something funny about 25, it reminded me of “What’s 9+10” is 21 joke

Iris corruption arc.

as Neviro changed Ravenna for the better and Iris was able to gain immortality, Ravenna was in need of a new leader, and Iris was chosen to lead Ravenna from now on.

And then she realized, damn… I can practically throw parties every day! and do that for a whole month until some economist asks her… How do you feed the people of Ravenna?

in which she threw him into the Eternal mine

Fin

edit:
It might not be the best, I just made Queen of Hearts Iris in my way, it’s not the best, but I like how it goes.

4 Likes

This is funny. Happy Halloween! (It has passed in Australia, but enjoy it!)

1 Like

god damn it

wheeze emoji - Imgflip

iris looks very punchable

gaaaa reading these were so fun

the creativity and effort you put into your art always impresses me.
keep arting, keep cooking, keep making bangers lilly

1 Like

THIS IS SICKK AYOOO, OMG!! It’s so accuratee , It’s so freaking cool man!! I love it so much!! Nailed it! Plus your mini ravenna arc with Iris, It’s honestly crazy seeing the 3D renders you make. Such a fun skill!

1 Like

Harahrahar :sob::sob::sob: = I really appreciate your comment

That’s amazing, great art!
Would love to see more of Warren in his Cheshire Cat costume. Fits him so well since he just appears and reappears in the story at whim.

Bunny Neviro is also very cute ;v;

1 Like

Yea warren is just teleporting between scenes :laughing: ahahah, Thank you so muchh!

Lol a very fun read and very nice art, keep up the great work

Awwee thank you so much! :pray: