List of all the PEAK things to be excited for this update so far

1. visual fx improvements!!! game will look coolrer
  2. optimization! game will less lag
  3. new amination pack!! SACTON HAAAAAAALE!!!
  4. luck rework!! now it works on things other than fucking fishing!!!
  5. taxes update
  6. subclans!! you can make your own division in the navy or syndicate!!
  7. more clan editing options! you can edit clan colors and logo
  8. NEW MOVES!!! we got 2 for magic so far, 1 for strength, and 1 for weapons with another on the way
  9. CLAN BUILDING!!! you can build on claimed islands with big walls and shit!!
  10. new dark sea armor sets, items, and other stuff
  11. notes updates!! you can now become stoic with the ‘philosopher’ title as well as earning money from people going ‘hm yes good’ to your notes!!!
  12. NEW LOST ARMOR!! you dig them up like sunkens and theyre drippy as all hell!!
  13. ABYSS STRUCTURES!!! in nimbus sea, you can find deep underwater structures that have increased chances for sunkens and a unique modifier, as well as a title for completing one!
  14. npcs can now… use rare moves and supercharge their moves… we’re cooked… unless you like fighting npcs!! then you get a challenge!!!
  15. new islands!! currently we have makrinaos (assassin island) implemented with more on the way, like shieldguard (navy base) being added rn!!
  16. MAGIC RESET LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!!! go to dark sea in far reaches and find a cloud of THE RED MIST!?!? purple mist
  17. quest canceling, swagtacular
  18. intensity reduces attack cooldowns now, and its previous effects are jewel effects now
  19. you can now control who can tp to you!
    20. FINALLY SOMETHING FUCKING GOOD, FIRE MAGIC VFX REVAMP LETS FUCKING GO

cant wait for the update everyone

3 Likes

-1. Diving sets ruined AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats not in the update YET

this is the biggest thing for me this update, i finally get to use mystic ice instead of arctic ice

the 2 new spells is also nice

1 Like

bro forgot about mini bosses and new spirit weapon + eagle patrimony’s finished moveset

Well we don’t have those quite yet, we have one of them’s swords.

Don’t forget that destruction physics are coming back!!!

Yeah, I’m gonna be switching from Crystal and Metal to Snow and Wind after the update

they arent added yet

only for bridges afaik and im not listing that
if the destruction physics are for everything then ill list it

Isn’t it? That’s what the physics optimization is for.

if you post me a patch note saying that all destruction was restored then i’ll put it here

This is what happens when we’re starved of Trello recents😞

LETS FRICKIN’ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

saxton hale in ao :interrobang:

Imagine going in the far reaches and- HOLY SHIT IS THAT THE PURPLE MIST

1 Like

How are they ruined? /gq

water breathing gems got nerfed from infinity to actual lengths of time

Much shorter lengths at that.

Oooh right that… yeah I kinda don’t like that change since I personally enjoy having 100% jewels give you infinite waterbreathing. It’s quite cool and in general doesn’t really do much except reduce the amount of time you have to waste going back up to the surface