Look at spirit stuff in use + release date

Here are some images released of spirit energy in use, and the release date is may 31st, what do y’all think?

2 Likes

knight is just cooler warrior isn’t it

Kinda, but they do have the downside of weapons and spirit weapons sharing the same slots.

Though I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t thinking about stat resetting my warrior into a knight lol

That knight spirit imbue looks way too good… I might have to murder Elius just to get that

Now here’s the question, how do you get the other colors?

Literally just magic but cooler. I may need to reset to a vitality build now.

are some of these edited (either in post or in test place) to get those? Because we only have eagles patrimony which gives imbues a blue hue.

Either that or vetex shadow dropped like 2 extra spirit weapons

not with any dialogue or story choices because those have been confirmed to only give it a purple hue (so maybe the warrior one is ruthless) my guess is since this was in the test place he could edit the color the eagles patrimony imparts to spirit imbues.

Paladin has a different color, gold for good and red for evil

AHHHH I see, didn’t check discord

yeah the players blood causes a reaction between spirit and magic energy or sum

Well that fucking blows

aoe paladin magma going to make my pc melt :fire::fire:

Woaah where was this stated

Is this for all vitality hybrids

just paladins

Source?

the announcement message for the next update showed gold and red spirit visuals, and i think waping confirmed that they’re paladin exclusive

We getting haki now bois!

looks amazing. what’s the points needed in order to use skill notes though? cuz I’m considering turning my warrior into a knight, but I still want to use different moves on my weapons