Looking for clan

Can anyone invite me to their clan? i just want to be in something powerful so i can be part of something but also wear my own armour.

Edit: the clan could also give something back in return, such as if u get this certain amount of infamy per week you get this thingymabob

100% of clans you wear ur own armor that’s just gn and assasins you don’t :skull:

Ik.

arcane oath kingdom.

Where can i join

i can contact the leader in a bit

Thank you! Do you get paid galleon for infamy or no? its fine if not

i dont farm infamy as much as other clan members now but i think not

Hey! I see you would like to join a clan. I have just the clan for you: Sanctuary. Sanctuary is one of the friendliest clans I have ever seen, and also one of the most organized. We host weekly events and have a comprehensive pvp and leadership ranking system. Anyone at any skill level (must be max level) is able to join, If you aren’t very good you might be placed at trainee or soldier rank, but if you’re good you might land yourself at gladiator or veteran rank. VCs are active near 24/7 and there are channels for anything you could possibly be looking for. This clan is perfect for anyone looking for something to be a part of as it has an extremely active and welcoming community with a very proactive leader. I must warn you though that there is a 500 infamy quota per week, although many of us wouldn’t mind helping you get there. Shoot me a DM if you’re interested, my user is “hillyplumboi”.

advertisement

Nah, im just helping him find a good clan. I also just wrote this all myself, its not an advertisment.

ChatGPT for sure lol

You can join mine if you like, for every 1000 infamy, you get any Boss Drop or 1k galleons. For the boss drop, you can tell me a boss, and when ever I get 1 drop, I will send it to you. I can’t do a specific drop, as that takes too long, but like I said, you can pick the boss you receive the drop from.

But I recommend @WaterisnotDrink’s clan, because water was here first, and I don’t wanna snipe his opportunity. Oh, water is actually suspended, so unless you want to do that quota of 500, I am your only option. But ig you can wait for Water to be Unsuspended.

The rewards sound nice. I made a ticket to sanctuary but i think youre clans nicer. u got a link to the server?

bro what?

I don’t have discord, you’ll have to use Roblox chat until I can get discord(It is asking for my phone number, but I don’t have one. I cant even use my email.)

join valcrest!

we’re a community focused clan that just does whatever

active for nearly 4 years and 380k infamy or so if those stats matter to you

Look to the light, praise it.

Praise the light of Noble, here you’ll find warmth from the cold, shelter from the darkness, and love from the loveless

no need to read the script little bro :pray: