Looking for haloween stuff

And as for you, Misiniput, I’ve been in an argument with you before - if it was you, and if it wasn’t I’ll find out who it was. I’m not going to search for it right now, but you were complaining (or bitching) about not being able to find alchemists and being a low reputation player and your stuggles, but when I tried to suggest solutions to you, you kept acting like they wouldn’t work. (when they could have.) So the moral is, your complaining, or as I mentioned, bitching, would make you (in my eyes) Mrs. Bitchy.

wait wait wait, lemme get this straight, you don’t like her. But you don’t even know if it was her :frconfused:

i think i remember that
that was months ago mate. you think im the same person now?
dont hold a grudge

That wasn’t months ago, it was June

then that wasnt me

I’ll try to search for the conversation

Also, if it wasn’t you, how would you instantly remember the argument happening months ago?

when i was a noob, i was a demon. i got a clean sunken sword which i wanted to enchant and trade to drama
i complained about alchemists

Congrats on the sword, I guess. I’m currently looking for the argument I had with you, or whoever it was, but calling you Mrs. Bitchy anyways took it a little too far. I do sincerely apologize, as I’m beating a dead horse by now, so sorry. (Not that your the horse, the topic is.)

i dont think you should have said anything, even if i was the person of your arguement. it isnt a nice thing to do
im chill with you still, just dont be a prick

That’s why I wanted to apologize. I don’t really have regrets about it anyways, but a sorry needed to be said.

1 Like

this got bad real fast
im never using this forum for trades again

wtf r u all on

Its usually not like this

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.