Looking for Headless Giving Strong Sunken Sword

Maybe, I’m trying to invest with my clean sunken set, until I get a trade for that, ima chill

Not exactly. The value is still the same (headless = clean ss) but a strong ss is a good place to overpay.

Bruh JeyyCub out here already getting overpay for HH and also wants a full Sunken set not bad enchants

no, headless = strong ss

:man_shrugging: gotta get the most of it if im gonna give up my headless

@MrNormalBox @Nuclearman7 ?

Headless Is A Bit Undervalued - Game Discussion - Arcane Odyssey
read this and the replies

Nuclearman failed us.

majority of traders agree with me and nuclear.

The majority of traders are wrong.

Yeh I asked OS multiple times before (he has one of the most stacked sunken + headless inventories) and he said it’s =to clean ss. Misinput generally disagrees with you, Leo holds the value at what I told you, Drama does as well but generally doesn’t gaf and if you check Box, he’ll probably say the same as he has put that on his value list.

Idk tho I think you’re right in asking for a lot of overpay. Future-proofing and long term investments is the way to go.

and you’re right? I would rather listen to the majority than the minority and that makes sense.

So you think just because most people say something it’s right? Newsflash, that’s not how it works.

Yeah but all of those people are loads more credible than you.

1 Like

you’re basing value based off of rich trader’s opinion which isn’t independent. If ten small traders say headless = strong ss, and one rich traders says headless = clean ss, most would say headless = strong ss. First of all, Leo is not a trader, he literally PvPs idk why u included him there. Second, misinput did not directly disagree with me, if you take a closer look, you can see he was also hesitant standing the ground that headless = clean ss. Also, Box (who replied on the topic) neither disagreed or agreed. IMO, and in the opinion of others without being directly denied by other traders, Headless = strong ss, ima try and get box to change that in his value list we’ll see.
Sorry if i sound hostile im not trying to.

I guess, but he’s still wrong.

Just because you see a few offers for an item doesn’t mean it’s fair. Strong SS is overpay.

Yeah man to each their own. But Leo is most definetely a trader he has 20+ sunkens items, I think 5 headless heads and 200+ rares.

1 Like

man i really gott do this on the forums.

[ 10:43 AM ]

oh damn, i didnt know that, ig it makes sense but i would need to ask all of them on an updated look on headless’ value.

Just nuclear