Looking for Headless Giving Strong Sunken Sword

i am not counted as a big trader cuz i am a retard :frpensive: and yes i pvp more (i have like 1k+ infamy (wont say 1.6k+ cuz people gonna say its not true and i dont want beef)

1 Like

this is exactly the case, but my main argument was headless = strong ss due to the time its been unob.

yes :frpensive:

yeah, everytime i go and 1v1 ppl i always see u there, i remember a couple times u called me free infamy but its the past lol.

yeah thats why i guess people call me toxic and retarded, i sometimes care about something (infamy) too much and start getting toxic, i have a ton of haters in wom ingame just because i farmed them before and called them ez infamy :pensive: tryin to change now doe

leo character development is enough to make a grown man cry :frcryin:

1 Like

yeah i can deff see u changing from when i met u in-game, u a very chill now :+1:

why does the trading community have more toxicity and drama than the pvp/guild community

4 Likes

It wasnā€™t always this problematic, right?

Not gonna lie like 70% it involves me in some way shape or form I seem to be getting into a lot of drama these days

New kids really if Iā€™m being honest

2 Likes

nobody has chill

ezzzzzz
Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

cuz pvp toxic is just ā€œezzz you suckā€ or like ā€œEZ EZ EZ EZ EZā€ or like ā€œLOL YOUR SO BADā€ while if traders get toxic they explain 101 ways on why this is a bad trade and why you are bad at trading (cuz traders have more brain cells than pvpers since pvpers pvp and just spam q, dodge other peoples q and keep spamming q, traders need to use brain for tradersā€¦ no cap!!!11!!1)

am i new :niceman:

Weā€™re both new
:frpensive:

Every single trade recently for a headless has offered a strong sunken sword or some other offer thats worth more than 1 clean ss. The last time a clean sunken sword had been offered and actually accepted was like maybe 2 months ago? So ye headless = strong ss now imo.

But i can definitely see why normalbox and others believe that strong ss is still an overpay. As long as they also believe that clean ss is underpay then :man_shrugging:

Edited and added a few things to be more clear

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.