Looking for peoples files, especially main files for a comic in the future, char ideas

yea sure my user is lostaccount121314 on discord

Abdallah Amin in the story is the PLAYER lol, kinda like the AA comic but mines an AO version, still in the works.

sure, just take your pick

the first three are generally good and the last three are generally bad, but they’re all basically nerds who are obsessed with and study magic. just the last three are like edgy evil nerds because i hate them. the two groups of three are also at odds with each other because of stuff like that, but they can team up if there’s a greater threat

2 Likes

I’ll make em the last generation who keeps the Oracle of Delphi prophecy alive

Behold, Viva

Mage, Plasma/Poison
Merciful
If presented with the trolley problem, would hit the trolley with a magic blast forgetting that there are people inside of it.

Heavily armored for a mage, concentrates on heavy focused blasts rather than a lot of smaller ones, mainly because it makes her look cool.
her primary objective: have fun

1 Like

It’s more like an exploiter who’s figured out how to inject scripts into arcane odyssey’s universe and is able to destroy entire seas via hacking

they use a “warlord” save file that’s suspended by red strings which dangle from a literal hole in the sky, capable of loading in all kinds of weird admin commands and forbidden code no curse user could ever see coming…

ayo, but for real imma prob add him as an easter egg in the comic, like y’know, chapter cover art

Here my main.
My characters backstory.
He was alive long before magic was given to humans.
He is a Demi-god.
Has Equinox, Dark Lightning, Sacrifice and Poison Curse.
Have no idea what to add to him?

Where’s the 3rd group?

(solid magics like crystal, earth, wood, and glass)

there is none, i said two groups of three, so the top three are at odds with the bottom three

but if you’re interested in my theoretical 4th and 5th groups of mages, were the file limit to ever be increased, it would be:
4th group
cold wind, shadow, birch wood
5th group
fire, ash, explosion

the 4th group being an extension of the 1st group, and the 5th group being an extension of the 2nd group

yea sure I’ll add him, this is for the most part a perfect suggestion here, I’ll add him, curse user? possibly, because I am uncertain if any has a curse in the lore actually yet, so I’ll see if I can give him a curse, but until then I’ll add him!

Mine is a lightning conj like @OnionCream Master Onion’s

the curse i said does exist since equinox is ancient magic, dark lightning and sacrifice is mutation of shadow

ight

what do they look like tho?

Lucilia Verdi, she doesn’t particularly enjoy killing, but after her mother told her that her father that only shows up once every few years is a high ranking member of the syndicate she decided to join it in the hopes that she could bring the two back together and actually get to know him instead of getting a “happy birthday” 2 months late every 4 years

1 Like

And he was more powerful thatn the god and cursebeard but he always hides his true power. He lives alone on a deserted island with his family of curse users

Mm, I’ll add her as an antagonist to the big 10, which also includes assassin members

He is a good character and protects some people.

Oo, I’ll add that his presence was severely strong then