Looking for peoples files, especially main files for a comic in the future, char ideas

Ok SO, I am looking for people who have an Arcane Odyssey file they would like to share down below, I am looking for like your main files, and stuff, if you include lore EVEN better, because I need your guy’s avatar to draw them into a comic, would be appreciated, and also this isn’t looking or opening for commissions, like this is completely free, now problem is I might rush it, if I do I have a week time out thing to redo the specific art. Anyways if anyone is able to do this I could literally, if not make a good comic like the AA webcomic… thats just a speculation the AA is way better if not the better one, lol.

5 Likes

I have plenty of OCs to share! Are there any specific categories or roles you’re looking for?

Most of my OCs are listed here (old pictures unfortunately, I can get newer ones):

I also have 2 newer OCs that aren’t listed, although they have to come as a pair. If you’re interested in them, I can write out their info for you.

Hmm, roles I would like a lot of heroes and good guys, because I have a ton of antagonist’s in mind, but thank you very much! And yes I would like for you to give me info abt them.

Oh, well the 2 I didn’t write out would both be villains, so I don’t know if that would really work. All my hero OCs are in the big post

I have a few:

-Nash
-Fay
-Valter
-Maddox
-Magnus
-Ashlyn

-Sashanatashablissymaymeow
-Blorbo de Roy

oh no, Villain ones are fine, besides the antagonist’s in mind are like not even confirmed yet lol

provide a bit more detail abt them and I’ll see which I could add, also tell me if they are antagonistic or good people

Alright, I’ll get you some screenshots and bios within the next couple days.

1 Like

ight, its fine as long as your able to send them

Maddox is the only genuinely villainous one

Ashlyn and Magnus are friends, and Magnus acts like Ashlyn’s travel buddy.

Fay and Valt are siblings

Sashanatashablissymaymeow is the captain of the glorbhead pirates and Blorbo de Roy is her quartermaster

1 Like

Sashanatashablissymaymeow is a LONG name lol, so they might get a easter egg in the comic, I’ll add Ashlyn and Magnus, and Maddox, tell me their genders.

This is Jay Lammes his father “figure” was Ace Lammes who was a very nitrous criminal known for going from town to town and just stealing everything and that’s literally just it. He committed mass amounts of theft so Jay didn’t want to be like his father so he joined the Grand Navy to stop criminals like his father and bring peace to the war seas.

The father “figure” in question (he was a file from WOM so that’s why he has no progress but has 16.9 hours put into him)

Maddox (male)

Ashlyn (female)

Magnus (male)

I don’t really have any good pictures of them rn (Maddox is everywhere tho you just have to search his name up (“Maddox Browne”)

so his father is a villain? ight I’ll add him to the list, possibly the easiest villains Abdallah might encounter…

ight, if you mean searching Maddox name in forums I’ll see
EDIT: found em…

this cute lil fella

short summary of his backstory
his parents got murked by gravy thru police brutality stuff
he goes in dark sea for training arc
comes back with a huge hatred for gravy scum

personality:

• sadistic
  • loves fighting
  • light hearted to friends
  • paranoid

i think it’d be cool if he was a villain since i got to warlord of the sea on this file

3 Likes

this is soo cool, abdallah Amin’s clan is mainly focused on challenging the Grand Navy to make a better version of it, I like this one, added for sure!

1 Like

also guys if I heart or like your post that means the character or all the characters are added!

i actually erm…

made a sort of character sheet on docs for this guy but i’m too embarrassed to share it anywhere
i can dm it to you in u want

I do have one more character… but they’re a bit… OP…

-P.L.A.Y.E.R