Lord Lancelot is Warren's Dad?!?! đŸ˜±

We know Lord Lancelot has some relation to blue flames. Either he possessed them, or he was killed by them.

What if Lord Lancelot (or his killer, depends on which one of them was the Inferno Curse user) was the father of Warren, and Warren inherited part of the Inferno Curse, just like how Calvus got a bit of Apocalypse?

That would explain why Warren is so powerful, how he can fly with inferno, and how he keeps his sanity. He doesn’t have the full curse, which would destroy his mind, nor does he just have the ancient magic, which he couldn’t use to fly. It’s full mastery over the curse inheritance.

(Theorized with help from @101itt)

this would make his last name lancelot (real)

or he just has inferno magic and the uber mega ancient rare lost spell: flight

Damn, Guinevere did some stuff with Lancelot behind King Arthur’s back

when was it said the grand fire curses guarantee insanity?

All curses influence you over time, especially the more you use them. A curse won’t necessarily make you insane, just give your personality aspects similar to the element. Thus, all grand fire curses make you prone to consuming and destroying everything like a raging fire

Morock rarely ever used his curse, and even then he still went completely mad in battle. Warren, however, doesn’t seem even a little off, which is weird because he seems to heavily rely on his curse for traveling.

I’ve never really understood this.
Like what does glass curse do to you? Make you incredibly insecure and prone to breaking down?
(literally and figuratively)

are we going to get a part of the story where Julian is just crying in a corner because the glass curse has absolutely ruined him as a person?

I would think it makes you reflective and insightful, or more curious, or maybe nosier, trying to pry the secrets out of people.

The sorts of things people use glass for, not necessarily the properties of the glass itself.

I am pretty sure it was said that they cause the user to have the near unresistable urge to kill Cursebeard, but idk if thats still cannon :man_shrugging:

Side note, is it spelled cannon or canon?

It’s spelled canon

who’s his mom

prometheus

This piece of dialog could be enough to confirm that Warren has the Inferno Curse. If he was a mere mage, he would’ve stated that mages have extended lifespans.

wait if you can channel it through a weapon to not go insane

what if warren has special boots and gauntlets to use his curse without insanity

I think theyde be very obvious

So if this is true, that would make Warren Galahad. Which means it could be possible that we get to go on a quest for the Holy Grail.

Saw this recently, dont know if it changes anything here

Fax! Spit yo shit indeed! Destroy schizo morock allegations

1 Like

me with among us imposter curse:

“calm down typ0 we’re your friends!” :fearful:

“FLARE VENTED IN ELECTRICAL” :smiling_imp:

“calm down morden we’re your friends” - tucker
“shut up skibidi” - morden