Lore friendly way to pick a magic for your file

The easiest way to make a desicion is to make something else make the choice you don’t like

POV you’re a wizard training your magic and growing stronger and then you hear a voice from above saying “meh this magic is shit lemme re-roll” and then you’re suddenly in ohio being beaten to death by furries and ronald mcdonald with a shovel

5 Likes

no lol it comes from entire lore

you first mind is your personnality, second is your desires, first is your likes/dislikes

lore knowledge issue smh

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/14381560/what-magic-will-your-1st-mind-have-in-Arcane-Universe-finished

(Taken from This post)

well that was expected

Said I was glass

quiz not loading for me :frowning_face:

someone wanna just tell me the question and then input them and tell me what I got

pretty sure it came from a question someone asked tech but idk which is it so I could be wrong idk :person_shrugging:

i got both fire, light, and shadow on the quiz
neat

Would an energetic person be likely to get magma or explosion? Or a quiet but adventurous type get fire or ash so easily?
Stubborn water user?

It’s apparently very interpretive.

You can think of magma as destructive that runs down everything in it’s path or a symbol for the power within the earth, or perhaps something akin to someone who does things slowly but will do them surely

Fire can be the typical

Water can be seen as calm and scerene, welcoming and the bringer of life. Or it can be portrayed as a force of nature that the world revolves around

Point being that there isn’t just 1 way each magic can be defined and so long as your personality fits somewhere along the lines of it it’s reasonable that you may have it.

Iirc tech also stated that every maigc has a good and bad side, water can be beautiful and full of life, but also cruel and cold, fire can be warm and kind, but can also be destructive and consuming

basically what I said. It’s interpretive.

but ye

I’m having some big brain thought on magic rn

shadow can be edgy or edgy :pensive:

4 Likes

so this topic is just

• put magics on a wheel
  • spin the wheel

ur brain on fire today fr

I am very smart