Lore-wise, can people in War Sea still mutate ? ( and some other questions )

It’s definitely more advanced, lots of mutations from AA are base magics in AO

I think they confirmed it on the lore trello and TGR announcement also

But IDK i’m probably stupid and missing something…

this is more specifically having the mutations be normalized as opposed to them being obscured and having the seven aa elements be more prominent than usual

still likely it IS more advanced though, despite having no confirmation

1 Like

i thought i once saw tech saying something about this subject. What I think it is is that the seven seas and the war seas are isolated and creates diffrences on what people think about magic.

We see the same in our real life world. But then in the form of cultures. The western culture looks very diffrent to the asian culture. So you could say the same in the arcane universe. In the seven seas they think that if you become strong enough you can unlock pheonix magic, sun magic, flare magic and more. While in the war seas you can learn these by performing a certain ritual.

Maybe the seven seas were wrong but it worked so there was no reason to do it some other way. And then in the age of peace, globalization happened. This way everyone was like “yo those rituals are much easier, let’s do those instead.”

Now, the seven seas mutations being war sea base magic types could have the same reasoning. But there could be something else idrk

i know this is pretty late but
if someone from Seven Seas somehow get to War Sea with all of their magics being Source Magics, can they still mutate after they get to War Sea ?

They probably can, but most mutations have been formed into scrolls and are regular Magic’s. I’m sure they would be able to but evolving their magic into something entirely new might be rare

Found it here
The answer
Taken from arcane lore doc

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.