LoserNamedMidnight art thread: Reopened

Yes, daily art is the best way to improve

NSFW (not safe for work)

hot

disgusting

The 15th was a friend’s birthday and I made this for him, I forgot to post it

I was actually gonna make it a post in Art but on second thought nvm

5 Likes

The quality’s good, and it pertains to Arcane Odyssey. You have every right to make a proper post for it.

cool art :+1:

sick trick: you can post literally anything in Art by saying “its my arcane odyssey oc!”

The reason why is that it’s already been 3 days

Should’ve posted it on the day but I forgot

Okay, and? Nobody really cares if the art was made three days ago. Heck, nobody would care if it were a year old and you were just now deciding to post it.

oh right I forgot about it and I’m already a few days late

new art post go check it out!1!1

I’m not dead

I made this today

I have infact been working on something wonderful

hint: A clan of a friend of mine is holding elections for a substitute leadership because my friend is gonna go to college soon and he won’t be able to care for the clan. He let the contestants hold election rallies… Can you see in what direction this is going?

3 Likes

you participating?

nope

I’m the unfunny spectator

:fish:

2 Likes

I realized that I may have neglected traditional art a little

and I still think my digital art lowkey looks ass

but I decided to doodle a little today and I think it turned out pretty good

on an orange paper because I was just feeling like it

3 Likes

raghh more art today (I’m exhausted)

1 Like

2 Likes

it might be over

School just started and it takes me a little to pick up my skills with a pen again, my school also banned phones so I can’t take pics of my art and it’s randomly scattered throughout my work, finding it during the weekend specifically to post is a hassle I can’t be asked to do

I’ll continue to post but only large things, I’m gonna keep the doodles more to myself now and you’ll be hearing a lot less from me

but on the other side it’s for the better, I can have a lot more self improvement and having no phone at school means a lot less distractions, yes, even for someone like me who can count all social media apps and games she has on her phone on one hand

Wish you well, Midnight!