LoserNamedMidnight art thread: Reopened

I almost never post in the art category anymore, but after a long time (a year) I decided to finally reopen my art thread, but I actually lied and my old one is beyond repair so I just made a new one :grin: :grin: :grin:

I wanted to wait for it to close down but then I remembered off topic threads never close. Anyway I’d like to keep that thread in May 2023, it is now April 2024 and it’s been a year (and a month, but who cares!!) and it’s time for me to reopen this project and show the forums my more casual art.

I may continue to post on this or next year in April 2025 a new reopened art thread will appear, we’ll see!!!

9 Likes

These are from October 2023

This one was actually posted on the forums before and can be found in the art category

This one too I think, but I posted it much later than October. This was one of my better drawings from 2023

Sketch

5 Likes

These are from November 2023

this is a redesign of one of my first files, this was just some random shit I doodled in class that ended up looking quite nice. The lighting is bad but it’s horrible on most of my drawings

another one that actually got posted on the forums, this was my second file Ray and you can see him appear a lot in many of my drawings

a character design for a story I ended up scrapping

as I suggested with the title, these two were drawings I made for a character I made for a story. I told the story to some people recebtly and it doesn’t sound that bad, I may continue it if I ever want to but nothing of that story and this character were ever posted on the forums before

3 Likes

These are from December 2023.

generally don’t really like these two drawings, but on the last day of school before Christmas I drew this and I think it’s a pretty cool drawing. Nice one to end 2023 with

2 Likes

These are from January 2024

I think I kinda grew bored of drawing ao characters at that time, going back to school after the vacation was also pretty painful so I don’t have much art from January

don’t look at it too long

this was just some random shape I drew, and I kept drawing. It ended up looking like my dog

3 Likes

Now February is where things got interesting

I drew my first file Jayden which probably appears and will appear the most times throughout this thread in the Shinji Chair pose. This is also known as the " state of lightning conjurer on release" drawing and it’s one of my favorites. My pfp is like a second variation I made of it and I’ve had it for a while now. Not on the forums, but on discord

more Jayden

And this was my final wom file, and the only one that made a return in wom 2. I drew this on my birthday coincidentally. Anyway, their name is Aiza and the file I remade them into on ao is Ray.

and now comes one of my more complicated drawings that I put more effort into. It was a special project for the 1 year anniversary of my friend’s clan.

Character closeups

My oc, Jayden

Dann1505 - Phil (leader of the clan)

Streepo231 (Strup) - Aidan

oceanream97 (ocean) - I kinda forgot his character’s name but I believe it was Eric

Character sketches

Jayden

Phil

Aidan

Eric

2 Likes

These were from last month

One of my very few Iris drawings

Evil Jayden

And Airship Assault also got a really good update and I spent most of my time on that game during Easter, here are some drawings I made for that game

this was the Biplane I drew from memory, it looks more like a Meridian after some comparison in-game

then there's this...

both of these are based off of some dumb gif my friend kept throwing around at that time

(Vauhgray propaganda)

(Grenland propaganda)

My friend told me I am better at drawing femboys than buff men and I made both as a joke so idk what to think of that

2 Likes

And here are my two most recent drawings, made like a few days ago

I’m honestly pretty proud of them because they turned out pretty well, here are the characters they’re based off of

Eden (my character)

Karma (my friend's character)

I sadly don’t have the exact version of his character that I drew, but here are a bunch of images of different versions of his drip

2 Likes

I like the iris one

Taxi took a wrong turn

3 Likes

Hey ya, I know nobody really looks on here but here is some cool sketch I made today
It was just a sketch so I didn’t bother getting proper lighting, you can barely see it even after I edited it a bit

3 Likes

you need a drawing tablet

I gotta back on that traditional grind

I have one, and I also had a drawing program on it but it was hard to set it up on my new laptop and it pretty much broke itself, it was way too buggy anyway and I got it for free for buying the drawing tablet

ever since then I haven’t been that big on digital art, mainly because my tablet has been collecting dust. I mostly draw my stuff at school anyway, I rarely drew anything at home

can we kill midnight

:tada:

This man goated at art :100::100::fire::fire::fire:

dope!!

super lit!!

Wip

1 Like