Lost in the Dark Sea - An AO Short Story + ARG (With Prizes) (FINISHED)

Wait… WAIT
I’ve just moved the letters around, ewenorae and raneewoe are anagrams for weareone.
We are one, as in the red text from the original hint.
What could it mean though? Maybe it’s the captain saying it?

1 Like

Not really a clue but what I’ve dubbed “Kreel’s secret certificate” is called HelpMeBio lmao

1 Like

Lol what, that’s a nice little easter egg xD

I’ve gotten all the info I think I can rn other than looking for more characters in ch2

I thought u had shared credit with Randomness. Anyway don’t really have time for this, I need to write a farewell to the forums because I’m gonna go inactive over the summer.

Oh that was just an example that @/Crimsonpants was using for the sake of it. I think we have more of an unofficial alliance where we bounce ideas off of each other but to each his own when it comes to the submission of answers.

Alright! For your deductions so far:

@Randomness

Gabe indeed is a Topman, but his first name is an Alias, keep this in mind for the future.

Gadalaug is the Lookout.

@Bio
Everything about Louise is correct (3 details, everything but his Origin right now)

The second one is incorrect somewhere.

That’s 4 for randomness and 3 for Bio, Going to make the necessary adjustments right now!

1 Like

does that mean I’m on cooldown for the day rn?

Yeah, at least for submitting answers for points. You can still chew on ideas with Bio and Darkzoul. Fingers crossed at least a few more people show interest too!

Also, @Bio

Just so both of you know, I will be a bit more strict on ‘Topman’ from now on, as the Glowing Pickering is double masted, this means there were Topman assigned to the Foremast and the Aftmast. Will still count the point for Gabe but just wanted to up the challenge for down the line.

2 Likes

Aw shucks, looks like I’ve gotta take a closer look at Sevirus

I didn’t notice the compliment, thank you.

Also updated the fancy manifest on this page yipeee.

I’m guessing that Sevirus is still alive and he left for his post instead of being swept by the waves?

That was one of the things that was wrong, but I’ll generally try to refrain from telling you what exactly was wrong, only giving a yes/no to your information.

Okei dokei will keep in mind

Also might up the amount of guesses you are all allowed a day since I’m not sure there will be too many people joining in. Probably should just give it more time.

Yeah this will likely amp up when there’s more people participating. I’ll try to give this post a shout out when it comes to your turn on the statue post.

Just don’t say anything until we grab some decent prize sets :frhigh:. I’m keeping my eyes on some of these
(Saves grinding)

(Don’t even have a beserker build)
(Generally valuable)

(Self proclaimed potion nerd here)

I have ideas for more prize sets but since I expected more people I didn’t want to make it too hard to hit that 10 point cap.

Anyway, Imma try to get back to writing. I am really behind on the work. And by ‘try to get back to’ I definitely mean procrastinate and watch youtube.

Also @Bio you don’t need to give me a shoutout on your statue post it’s way too cool for that haha.

Relatable

Nope, I’ve gotta bring more people to appreciate this art work.
I was going to bring up your other War seas story as well, Midas the first gilded dragon. That was one of the most worthwhile reads I found among all the writing on the forum. Plus the extra effort to make it look like a book instead of a wall of text really set it apart from the rest.