Lost in the Dark Sea - An AO Short Story + ARG (With Prizes) (FINISHED)

Honestly, personally I would totally rewrite Midas. I should have written the story FIRST not at the same time I was doing the photoshopping. That and it’s basically a big self-insert of my clan and stuff, just could be better. Some pages were rushed a bit just to fit the story inside the pages I was editing because it took a while.

Anyway, you don’t have to, I’d thank you anyway, but you don’t have to.

New cult member incoming

Why didn’t kreel just drink the seawater like the sailor fist mentor who got enough energy from drinking seawater to swim to land after being stranded at sea, starving and thirsty, and having no energy

Didn’t it also burn him?

a small price to pay for salvation

Thermo Sailor Style (Drink boiling water, trust)

1 Like

Updated details post with what I’ve found in chapter 2 so far,

Last deductions of the day:
7 & 8. Optier was the master-at-arms who dies from the shrapnel of the ghostship

Okay so it turns out that I made a minor continuity mistake, his name was supposed to be Optier. Woops.

Also you technically made 3 guesses with the name, job and cause of death but ey what the hell I don’t see anyone else strolling up so I’ll give that all to you right now.

Whoops, forgot about the occupation being a guess

Darkzoul: (didn’t even read ch 1 yet :skull: )

Bio: (The only actual reasonable person to brainstorm with)

I think there are two possibilities why this happend. 1. Simply insanity. 2. There may be a monster that can shapeshift, which shapeshifted into Kreel and wrote this. That may be why it looks like half-practiced forgery. It looks a bit different because although is written with the same hand, it is written with a different mind.

Would really like to look at this, but got exam coming up tomorrow, so it would have to be after that.

It’s been about 24 hours since my first 4 answers so here are probably the last 2 I can get from the information we currently have

Woman who was standing over the edge of the ship:
Family name: Avery (Pretty sure thats what this part meant)
Cause of death: Killed by grapeshot from the ghost ship

Correct, tying together those two shreds of evidence puts you at 10 points, enough to claim a prize set.

The first set I’ll claim is the Jewler Set then.

1 & 2 & 3 & 4 Volusenna was the Second Mate and died from the shrapnel of the ghostship whilst steering the ship and origins from Ravenna

1 Like

5 & 6 & 7 & 8 Volusenna was in her mid twenties

Zoe was the Surgeon

have some more guesses, but now I’ve used them up, so gotta wait, gonna do some research on the names of the people at the diffrent islands, (please tell me Crimson you actually based your names, on what names people often have on their home island)

Going to make another guess probably (3,4, 5,6 for today)

Teeye is an Afttopman (All the Foretopmen have left other than Gadalug)

Unknown Name who was a Seaman died by the burning sea water

I thought Gabe was the other top man? Gadalug should be the one at the bridge of the ship as the lookout