Lost Magic Elementals (Open Art Collab)

I think you missed the point.

not doing anything humanoid or “artificial,” as in these are all to be animals or mythical creatures that don’t closely resemble human form

that still kind of misses the idea

Polar bear with metal armor

i’d sooner do a steel-horned narwhal than that simply because where would bear get the armor

Fuck it we need a metal penguin now

1 Like

commission someone for it lol, i’m not doing it

Lazy

(Jk)

If u read the His darks material franchise, you’d know how

I did lol, but i want it to be entirely natural-forming as in it’s produced by the body itself

The armor can come from the leftover iron from the bear’s blood

Randomly thought of a Wave Giant Catfish, but that wouldn’t work as it isn’t water related

Actually, this would be perfect for mud magic.

1 Like

eh, i’d probably still not do that since i feel as though it doesn’t really fit. Might make it an arctic bird with steel talons or somm. i’m gonna look at more inuit creatures

put it on le trello. once i get a full upload i’ll actually fix the post to be up-to-date

There are so many variations of massive catfish. Honestly, I could easily imagine one being a sea monster that sallows players whole. Damn things are scary.

Water Bears/Tartagrades for dispelling magic because of their resilience? (Can survive in space, Hydrothermal vents, and absolute zero)

o that could work, though dispelling has been removed iirc

oof Ill try and find one for another magic

Could orca work for wave magic because orca’s have a common strategy of creating waves to literally wash seals off of icebergs. It would have to be peaceful to humans though because while orcas are dangerous and could kill people there have been barely any attacks to humans.

the properties of wave aren’t very aquatic and more like energy waves

eh, they’re still guardians of the sea (if i were to use them) and probably wouldn’t want humans around. i don’t really want that many “friendly” elementals, especially at with Lost+ types since they’re even more primordial than the base ones (all of which are impossible to tame to begin with)

they wouldn’t be vicious killers, but know that the Ice Akh’lut sort of makes an orca a bit redundant while also being a fearsome predator to be revered

scp-013-j for wave magic.