Lost Magics have an official obtainment method, and it's bad news

Vetex is just making the game more harder, unplayable, and more nonsensical, in the future it wont even be worth to make a mutation out of your magic, whats the purpose doing fucking dark sea again for hours on end to just get something that looks cool? Honestly vetex just make stuff easier, like it isnt that much of a problem, god damn…

9 Likes

the post talks about mutations as if it were

In the case where you choose the first one, yes, you cannot mutate your second one.

why not? mages would be able to get one ancient and one lost IIRC

If you mutate the first one, and overwrite the third slot, then you’d be unable to mutate the second one, because you’d run out of slots, seeing as how you’d need 2 for the mutation to work.

You realize losts are more than just “cooler visuals”, yeah…?

Honestly this is the most incorrect doomer ass pve take ever :sob:

Why? Because we all know these things are going to be busted on release, and then nerfed 2 weeks later.

It’s probably because a lot of people are conspiring that you’ll be able to upgrade base magics. Not sure how that’d work.

literally what I meant

lmao

mutations replace the magic they are mutated from in-game

Only real issue I can see with this is say I mutate my Ice into Frost metal, both of my magics are suddenly extremely similar instead of synergizing like if I were to do Ice + Water.

If certain base magics synergize with their mutuations and others don’t, it seems like it’d be pretty annoying for balance

According to the new lore doc, no they ain’t.

lore doc does not affect the game 100%

Grrr how dare I be required to find a shard that changes the magic to a lost/ancient instead of a super specific scroll before that would’ve fucked trading by making their worth based on the meta, this totally is worse !!!

1 Like

Rare moment where I agree that yeah that’s stupid

I don’t need a nearly identical clone of a magic I already have :sob:

guess it’s time to spend another 70 hours in the dark sea :frcryin:

1 Like

If we’re not going to consider official information when speculating about future content, why speculate at all?