Lost magics?

I’ve recently started playing WOM and im a bit confused on lost magics, I understand that they Aren’t out yet, but how many are confirmed because I’ve seen people talking about equinox but the only thing I can find is flare.

the only lost magic that is 100% confirmed to be in the game is flare, as its used by a boss

there used to be a list of lost magics on the trello where magics like equinox was listed, however it was removed because people would get hyped or complain about magics that most likely werent going to be in the game

1 Like

Lost and Ancient magics won’t be available until a few years after release, and will only be able to be used by magic builds, I think Hybrid magic builds can get either a lost or an ancient, whilst pure mages can get either 2 losts or 1 lost and an ancient.
Flare is in the game (But can only be used by a boss at this point)

1 Like

this post contains a list of all base, lost, and ancient magics

i know 18 lost magics, maybe some dont will be in game, and maybe there gonna be more

Lost Magics

aether lighting
aether
blizzard
darkness
diamond
flare
frostmetal
gravity
healing
lunar
MUD
phoenix
poison lighting
slash
sound
storm
sun
wave

Equinox is an ancient magic. Ancient magics are far more rare and powerful than lost magics.

Also, like the others said, no lost or ancient magics are confirmed except flare.

I suggest that you go read the trello because it has useful information on it.

WoM is being remade into AO to clarify, but there isn’t many 100% confirmed lost magics aside from flare which is 100% in AO.