Magic and Spell UI improvements

Keep in mind I made this suggestion assuming vetex hasn’t already revamped the UI or even plans too.

Reason to add suggestion

Currently the UI for your magic and spell creation looks ok but could always be better and more creative.

In the roblox game realm of ruin the magic and spell creation UI look and feel unique and with tgr I think ao should take inspiration from realm of ruin’s magic and spell creation UI considering alchemists got a revamp visually as well.

Real of ruins UI

↓Here’s a vid showing Realm of ruin’s UI
robloxapp-20210216-1642032

World of magi's UI

robloxapp-20210217-1113506

^Here’s a vid showing wom’s UI

Additional reasons/suggestions

Additional reasons/suggestions

And before anyone says “this is probably already planned” I made this suggestion so it just feels more like magic game.

As usual I’m willing to hear any feedback and constructive criticism.

Basically make it feel more like a magic game?

Well shit you got my vote

5 Likes

Yeah that’s basically the suggestion in a nutshell

Yeah this is perfect. Especially after seeing what redwake looked like. Like the atmosphere and the design…

This should NOT be what a magic creator looks like

You should not have a magic selector that looks like this for a game that looks that good

1 Like

I agree completely. Realm of ruins UI really fits with the type of game it is which is a game involving magic. Wom’s UI looks fine but it feels out of place.

From my experience here this is a good suggestion but not one that will most likely be used in a way similar to Real of ruins.

Yeah I’m not suggesting the UI should look like realm of ruins’s but it should definitely take inspiration from it.

Okay, hear me out. Y’all remember the ship building UI that was announced in the discord and twitter, yeah?

What if we had a similar UI for creating spells? It could be like some sort of skill tree with lost spells having their own tab. We could also do the same thing for weapon skills. Since the medal and skill point systems were announced in the trello, maybe those could tie into this UI depending on what skill points and medals actually do.

1 Like

I’m down for some sort of compromise between this UI and something similar to Realm of ruin’s

1 Like

Sick. Take my vote

Thanks m8

Kinda bumped this post so more ppl can see it ngl

if the ui in AO is like Realm of Ruin’s I’m sold

Amazing suggestion :> voted

Thx m8

Already voted. Is there a link to the game?

Sure I’ll get one rn

Thank you.

Sure np

spellbook sure, but i honestly preferred the ui shown in that video with only Water, Acid, and a couple other magics that had flight in it

Oh you mean back before wom released right?