Magic Change

Changing Magic: I’ve been a long-term player (being in open test 1-4) and since then A LOT of magic was added (I think). I think it’s unfair that I can’t choose a new Magic because I’m stuck with the magic I chose at the beginning of the game (Which is Light). When I was thinking of this I thought of an idea (only temporary), you need to find someone in the wild. And for 1K crowns you can change your magic while still keeping your level, items, etc. PLEASE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS ONCE. I would expect this to be removed once more part of the story comes out (if this idea works out) (I would expect the part when u get 2 magics) or when the more parts of the game come out. (Like I said, this is just for long-term players who haven’t had the chance to get new magic). Please just give it some thought. (P.S. if this does work the magic change will be permanent and won’t be able to change back (unless you chose it again via second magic).

Ok thank goodness, thanks for responding!

1 Like
  1. just make a new save, have a friend transfer all of your items and just get to max level
  2. no, its supposed to be an impactful decision made at the begining of the game
  3. suggestions aren’t allowed right now

you can change your magic when AO drops luckily if not I would transfer my items and dump my plasma file

5 Likes

too bad that’s getting changed too

Gen 1 gang

Also wanted to point out that i thought infamy was getting reset anyways in AO no way suncry has 15k infamy when AO drops

1 Like

I think I’m gen 5 lmao

Talking about AO. Gens will be determined differently.

1 Like

It is I’m pretty sure, since the way infamy is gained will be different as well

(by the month)

yeah people pointed it out when i got rookie it was “just announced” I thought it was common sense

Online fighting - Gen 1
AA beta - gen 2
WoM public testing - gen 3
WoM - gen 4
AO - gen 5

yeah but having your old stats, reputation, generation, etc is nice. that’s the only reason i havent restarted my first file with nova magic instead of gamma

you would swap gamma for nova???

I wouldn’t do this, in the past I’ve had people whom I thought were my supposed friends and I asked them to help me transfer shit, and they were really petty about it and stole them. This was a LONG ass time ago though so I don’t remember if it was anything of value anyway.

Tl;dr juse use another roblox instance and do it yourself, i wouldnt trust anyone else to transfer your items

P.S: Vetex REALLY needs to add a way to transfer items between files, not sure if it would work though, but more importantly he really really really needs to add a way to “log out” of a file in-game and go back to the main menu so that you can play as your other files without needing to rejoin, would be such a good QoL change

6 Likes

or just this

yea don’t you use nova too? i mean it’s not worth deleting my character over but in ao im probably gonna switch