Magic Circles [Public Use]

1 Like

@anon50359812,

you know what has to be done.

Okay I happened to download all of the magic circles from this thread before all the pictures before the url change got deleted, but when I try to upload them here the site converts them to jpeg so here’s a mega.nz link for the zip folder instead https://mega.nz/file/bIpmFSRa#LcLQT4uaQDLkJnRPweRpeAM0R8yg2Tr7oucGuJlI_8g

Btw a couple I downloaded were additional variations Nick_Elements made in the comments section that I liked (ash2 & ash3, crystal7, glass2 - glass11, snow2 - snow4, water4) so they’re unofficial but just look cool, credit to him for that

1 Like

Alright I don’t know what happened but I guess something about the url? @Pay2Trin Can you explain more?

I can see if I can fix it

1 Like

@Meta You da best! Thank you

1 Like

From what I’ve read so far, apparently after the URL for the game changed from TGR 2 days ago, every file uploaded prior to the url change broke. Thumbnails still seem to work so there’s still a possibility of getting them back, but otherwise for the time being the only way to bring these photos back is for the poster to edit and manually reupload them. Headless is hopefully trying to fix it since he responded to site feedback on it earlier. This thread should give some more information about this situation.

Important edit: Actually after some testing it seems all you really need to do to is just edit your post in any way to get the files back

1 Like

Ahh okay thank you for your help and response

1 Like

No problem :ok_hand: :grin:

Happy birthday quest :tada:

Wrong post but thank you lol

1 Like

he still hasn’t shared his topic after 8 months

What about now?

Seems like this was the idea

1 Like

i know this is old now but is there possibly an arcane odyssey version of it? this magic circle is from wom

“No I’m not whacking it to Roblos characters I’m tryna hit lady Carina with my ultimate art beam spell”

tobis magic circle hub

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

Man these ancient magic leaks are getting crazy wtf

thank you have relieved me from my 8 hours of scouring the internet