Magic Circles [Public Use]

I second this ^

Oof alright you two. I’ll make a tutorial on creating magic circles.

1 Like

P O G

Super good, but the rose gold is a different shade of pink I think.

Thanks! I will check that tomorrow.

I actually need to edit all of the circles sometimes soon :rofl: :confounded:

1 Like

behold, cum magic

6 Likes

Ah… I knew this day was inevitable

1 Like

that looks like rain magic…

@liu @Figure

2 Likes

how do you effing color these to make look glowing

fill color, duplicate, fill that layer with something slightly darker, move darker layer under the lighter one, gaussian blur the darker layer, duplicate + gaussian blur those to satisfaction

2 Likes

yeah i only have ms paint im not trying to like be an aritst here im just trying to have fun but it’s fine

Thank @liu this is how I do it.

I actually will post a color tutorial when I can. You can do it even if you don’t have Procreate

1 Like

dude you don’t know how much this means to me I was actually planning on spending all my time this week just gathering these but here you are going out of your way to post them online for anyone that needs them. bless up and absolute legend.

3 Likes

i cant even see the pictures ez…

1 Like

1 Like

@anon50359812,

you know what has to be done.

Okay I happened to download all of the magic circles from this thread before all the pictures before the url change got deleted, but when I try to upload them here the site converts them to jpeg so here’s a mega.nz link for the zip folder instead https://mega.nz/file/bIpmFSRa#LcLQT4uaQDLkJnRPweRpeAM0R8yg2Tr7oucGuJlI_8g

Btw a couple I downloaded were additional variations Nick_Elements made in the comments section that I liked (ash2 & ash3, crystal7, glass2 - glass11, snow2 - snow4, water4) so they’re unofficial but just look cool, credit to him for that

1 Like

Alright I don’t know what happened but I guess something about the url? @Pay2Trin Can you explain more?

I can see if I can fix it

1 Like

@Meta You da best! Thank you

1 Like