Magic Combo Themes/Ideas

How is this a synergy

Synergy = Somewhat Practical - Viable

It’s not even practical tho

That’s only if you look at synergies from the perspective of “magic + magic = more damage guys”

Actually I just realized wood freaking sucks on its own and Shadow literally does everything Wood does but better, I was going for the quick sniper + heavy hitter type-synergy

So its basically an aesthetic synergy

Yeah I guess but you could use still kinda use Wood to cover for Shadow’s clash disadvantages when spells become massive and clashing becomes something important that players have to deal with.

Eh.

Also, here’s an idea for u

:explosion_magic: :iron_magic_var2: :fire_magic:

Gun synergy

Edit: pog

Somebody said this before, but more magic size when wearing American Seasonals.

Yee haw

:iron_magic_var2: :lightning_magic_var3: :shadow_magic:

Wow, thanks for featuring my combo
:poison_magic_var2: :ash_magic: :fire_magic:

Too bad I chose the purple poison

This is a good synergy tho

:earth_magic_var3: :explosion_magic: :plasma_magic_var1:

Chicxulub synergy

Sky Synergy? This has def been done before
:wind_magic_var1::water_magic_var1::lightning_magic_var2:

Cave synergy
:shadow_magic: :earth_magic_var3: :crystal_magic_var1:

Technology Synergy
:iron_magic_var1: :lightning_magic_var2::explosion_magic:

Lightning isn’t really just raw sky except for occasional bolts from the blue. It’s usually specifically storms, in which I have this exact combo listed as sea storm combo.

I have Cave already but with Water instead of Crystal, I’ll add your version and credit.

More of an aesthetic than a synergy and I don’t think Explosion fits in very well unless you specifically say something like “engines” or something specifically designed to blow up like a bomb. I definitely don’t count accidental explosions here.

1 Like

:poison_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var1: :iron_magic_var2:

Blood synergy

:iron_magic_var1: :lightning_magic_var2: :plasma_magic_var1:

Technology but better

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.