Magic Discussion

you dont instantly die from getting hit with a pressure washer bro i can definitely hit you with a magma placed and you’d burn in the puddles

you do realize we aren’t talking about some silly hose level of pressure of water right?

we’re talking about fucking like 55k PSI explosion (the pressure that water can cut steel at)

yeah good luck bozo

That’s true, but I’m just saying we can’t assume it. I wouldn’t assume similar unstated powers for any other magic either

even if i dont survive you wont either

like I said, matter of who strikes first :man_shrugging:

and judging from you, I could easily snipe you from far away.

(it’s not very hard to spot a cocky maniac shooting glowing liquid everywhere)

you think i’d just be in the open shooting magma everywhere and not hiding away damn bruh :skull:
i’d be hiding on the mountain melting snow for water

:warning: RULE BREAKER!!! :warning: disqualified!!!

you cannot melt the snow on the mountain!!!

-10,000 social credits!!!

no you cannot mass melt the snow to flood everything under the mountain
melting snow for water is fair game

To be fair, any decently leveled inferno user could just walk up to a person and have their sheer aura or have their fire touch someone even once and have them either disintegrate or melt completely.

same with prom Fire too but that’s mid

and that’s why losts and ancients are banned :smiley:

I thought you couldn’t melt it at all

yeah we changed the rules a bit because inferno was winnin too hard

ew the bitchless fire

uh huh

uh huh

1 Like

the rules have changed

actually, on 2nd thought:

if all the magics are equally balanced, inferno could probably evaporate a patch of water or smth but nothing like instantly ashify a dude

(or we could do the opposite and have all magics be crazy strong at some certain level so everyone’s overpowered)

having an aura that could evaporate water instantly is still enough to kill someone

yeah see the issue with “balancing” all the magics is that you can’t really balance them.

like making inferno “balanced” would basically probably be just blue fire, it’s kinda redundant.

and more complex things like pressure or promethean fire are harder to make equal

how are you gonna make paper equal to magma for surviving