Magic Dodge

Magic Dodge
effort 1.0 1 quality 1.0 2 reasonability 1.111111111111111 9

Horrible idea, just make this a cosmetic thing. The idea is understandable, but you shouldn’t have said this during the current meta.

@realisticbanana I know I’m not Gamehero14 but it’s been an hour.

Ack, I forgot about this, thanks.

this is something berserker should have but replaces its fighting style jump with a leap thats omni directional and much more powerful. Mages already have jumps they can use to get air time and be nigh impossible to hit so long as they’re moving through the air.

No. No. Just no.

Cosmetics? Sure. Other than that, no. Either this tanks your energy bar and seems more detrimental than helpful, or it become an unneeded buff to the already powerful mages.

the berserker with their newfound autododge in question:

1 Like

Bro i know the suggestion was bad and all but yall didn’t have to go so hard on them :sob:

blox fruits

nah its good, its the fucking internet, it is what is expected

bro just fought some metamancers mfs and realized how mentally insane this suggestion is

why the fuck was this shit idea bumped

LET’S MAKE MAGES EVEN WORSE TO FIGHT YAY!

This is an amazing idea (can I have my kids back now)

How is this still alive?

1 Like

I agree with you

this is a Fantastic idea that I am sUre will have zero unforeseen Consequences and will help to Knead in new members of the arcane Odyssey community. I am certain that this will help to Fluctuate the meta substantially as well as Forge new ways for players to experience the combat aspects of this experience.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.