Magic fusion concept

If you have a first and second magic, maybe you can fuse them together to create a new attack? like for example combining Fire and Earth to create meteors attack or combining Sand and Wind to create a Sandstorm attack, or combining Metal and Lightning so that all your Metal attacks become charged with electric to do more damage

Sorry no suggestions
All things considered though vetex said he might add a way to cast two magics at once but that was before wom was being turned into AO so it might not be planned. Plus overall this could be really busted for some magics like crystal and metal

Well there are some lost magics that seem to be the combination of 2 or more magics, but as far as I know a feature for combining your own magics together isn’t planned

I don’t think it would be likely to get added, since for base magics alone he’d need to work on and balance 500+ combinations (if every magic could be fused with any magic) or balance the magics that could be fused and the ones that couldn’t.

It’s a pretty interesting concept but I don’t think it really works well in AO since some synergies/magic combos are already pretty broken

Lets make some MATH. considering that we take in considiration ONLY BASE magic (20 base magics in AO).
That’s mean, that we will have 198 fusion attacks
If we going for 3 base magics, that’s give us 20^3 = 1140 fusion attacks [Again, considering Light X Shadow X Earth | Earth X Light X Shadow etc.]

And besides, we already have Status effect synergiz

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.