Magic is bad for humanity

This is a bad argument right here, guns are created and give evil people power, humans are created they destroyed the world, it really depends, some people can use it for good and some people can use it for bad and there would always be bad that is how the universe works :man_shrugging: it doesn’t matter what happened really bad always exist.

True, but we didn’t have guns for over 12 000 years. Imagine if humanity started out with random people being born with guns. Imagine how fucked society would be?

I’m not saying our world is better. We all have our problems. I’m only saying that magic has probably made things worse for the universe that WOM takes place in. It’s the reason the peacekeeper is destroying curses. If they could, they would destroy magic as well.

1 Like

Even 12 000 years ago land being steal and people were being murders , human are fill with greed and selfishness, goes with other animals too :man_shrugging: and the past is what made humans so fucked up now

1 Like

True, but what if those same evil people had magic powers and could live up to 1000 years old? They might not have been unstoppable, but they would have lived longer and commited more atrocities. I’m not saying anything about the nature of evil or anyhtign in humans, just that magic is probably a bad development overall.

Humanity would be shit with or without magic anyways, might as well spice shit up :fr:

19 Likes

this guy gets it

guild update is here LETS GO POG :poggers2:

I somewhat feel bad to those who ain’t born without magic in WoM universe

Imagine being rediculed for not having magic and feel down for not having magic

I guess you could say that Prometheus took a gamble towards humanity

That gambler

This wasn’t canon.

The 1000 years before magic was given to humans were called the War Ages and had plenty of strife

Sad Durza noises

To be fair, we’ve had our wars too. We don’t have much lore on the war ages, but imagine how much more brutal it’s gotten now that there is magic. Remember, the cursebeard war destroyed the world for the second time. And the first time was between two people

Sorry, read from the webcomic

True. Then again, look at Exiled

He must work 10x Times harder than those who born with magic (still a hard training but different)

Yes he’s strong but it’s not the same to strong person with magic

it was, angel had a questline planned in AA before it broke where you had to stop her from reviving morock

vetex even had her arena built below cerulea but her part never came

I’m assuming that it was scrapped then (I might be wrong but I can’t find anything about Angel on the AA wiki trello or Lore doc), but in that case it was supposed to be canon but isn’t canon anymore.