Magic is bad for humanity

True, you have a point, but as non-magic users we can grow to the same level of power as immensely powerful wizards seen in Arcane Odyseey in the same manner, so you know, the potential’s there for someone to become as strong as a 1000 year old fire user without magic if they really tried. As for curses I’m not sure what’s going on, I don’t follow lore that attentively but I know for sure that the peacekeeper hasn’t started hunting curses at the time of AO and I know that kingdoms in the War Seas are fighting over curses, so it seems like they’re still around. Need be curses can be obtained by killing their users, who can still die from physical attacks, and they explode in the ocean or something?

huh

huh?

I am certified stupid and i cant process it

Curses fly out of their user’s body at very high speeds once they die, so even if you managed to kill one (extremely difficult if you’re not a curse user yourself) you’d have to search the entire world for that curse (which may get taken by a random person walking outside)

No, curse users are immune to physical attacks and can only be harmed by magical attacks.

Some do, but not all of them. Elemental curse (ones that give you the power of an element) users explode when they fall into sea water because of a violent reaction with the heavy magic pollution in the sea. External curse (any curse that isn’t elemental) users don’t have this problem, I believe

Match theos at his prime

No shit they are just bones now :joy:

I meant it like after AOs story

Oh they do? I already knew about the curses flying away but not the physical attack thing, oh well!

We’re the main character so it’s a pretty special case. look at AA; our character unlocked their first mind and fought against gods in the span of three years because they happened to be soaking up magic energy into their atoms for centuries. The average person in the arcane universe probably can’t reach the heights we do.

But yeah, some regular humans in the arcane universe are capable of some pretty crazy stuff. Cannon fist and impact fist being a couple examples of that

Yeah elemental curses are similar to logia devil fruits from one piece in that aspect

Maybe someone could match Theos without magic, I don’t know.

Okay, maybe 1000 was an exaggeration.

I was talking about AO this whole time :skull:

Why is this thread still goinggggg

Cause magic is bad for humanity

I mean, maybe they could, we just haven’t seen it yet. AO proves non-magic users can scale up to magic users since there’s a matter of game balancing.

this entire thing is a joke I made to get Vetex to insult me

:skull::skull::skull:

JESUS CHRIST JUST LET IT DIE

it depends. if everyone gets healing magic it’s possible that it might be beneficial for society, but if only a few people get it then it’s bound to increase inequality

but still, we don’t know how society would change if humans were harder to kill

we’re literally immortal

That’s not part of the “lore” per se
That’s only a gameplay feature because it would be fucking stupid if the game was permadeath (cough cough deepwoken and rogue lineage cough cough)