Magic TGR Lore?

as in we can mutate one magic into another, and not get former mutations off the bat.

O whoops, I read Americas as Europe for some reason. Carry on lmao

magic isn’t be revamped though, not everything needs to have lore

rhyming lol

Europe yes, americas no

lol, oops soz

You say that, despite this game being filled with lore

Not every single thing needs to have lore, there is lore about different types of magic and how they’re originated but there isn’t suppose to be lore about magic itself I think. and it doesn’t even make sense, in the new lore it doesn’t say you can have 5(primordial magic and lost magic works differently), but to tell the truth there is an unlimited amount of minds you can unlock, I guess? a person tried to unlock the nonexistence 4th mind but died in the process, so theoretically there is a infinite amount of mind

bruh did you read the lore document.
AA used an older method of using magic, WoM involves a newer way of using magic to make your own spells.
How many fucking times must I say this, you dumbass? Think. About. Everything. Before. Posting.

And what’s that newer way of using magic. and stfu what newer method, they still use magic energy and the magic is call argumented magic so stfu. How many fucking times must I say this, you dumbass? Think. About. Everything. Before. Posting.

read what I said above

okay, WOM is technically canon, since it occurs 2000 years after i believe, but we don’t get that game cuz it has flaws. AO occurs a month after so…

Jesus christ, just take a moment.
And nice edit.
Anyways, here’s what I was TRYING to say…

• The 5 minds have ALWAYS existed. 3 are naturally filled-in by elemental magics, the last 2 are empty, but can be filled in with a Lost or Primordial magic (There’s proof they’re empty, a wizard tried to unlock their fourth mind, but their trials killed them due to the intensity). In AA, the first three were the only ones found until lost and primordial magic scrolls were utilized, somewhere between WoM and AA (If not during AA by a select few people we never got to see).
  • The new method of using magic is what I already explained. In AA, you had to use pre-made spells no matter what. In WoM you got to customize them. Around the Age of Peace, in the lore document, the WoM method of magic utilization was located (It’s simply referred to as “a new way of using magic was found” but it’s pretty obvious what it means, connect the dots)

apparently we only have 3 minds but lost and primordials work different

1 Like

Yeah kinda what vetex said primordial and lost magic works differently, which is why he said he won’t count that as 5 mind in game .-. (probably lore wise too)

Last I heard was that there are 5 minds, but I mean
If you can link where he said that, please do. I swear the lore document itself says there’s actually 5, but people thought there were only 3 due to the limitations of what people can unlock themselves.

In the lore it literally says “the nonexistent 4th Mind” How many fucking times must I say this, you dumbass? Think. About. Everything. Before. Posting.

it is literally above you it’s not that hard to scroll up

1. I’ll have to double check that
  2. There’s like 30 responses already, I only got to glance at them to reply here.

Still augmented magic, it uses magic energy. I was never talking about spells. The reason why there are more magic is because of mutation