Magics and abilites with blinding effects that hinder sight should reduce npc accuracy

Magics and abilites with blinding effects that hinder sight should reduce npc accuracy https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/f/8/f88dc3f02a0918e6bdbffab6dc7f1b44ef1e0d79_2_1024x740.png
effort 4.75 4 quality 5.0 4 reasonability 5.0 7

a relevant example would be light magics’ blind effect, shadow magics’ effect too and so on,
other examples would be snow and san magic obscuring their vision lowering their accuracy even more.
i think wood magic should be similar to crystal magic and be able to splinter opponents too so when the opponent moves or does anything like run they will take damage from the splinters.

6 Likes

i think this was planned in wom but never added

and maybe can’t dodge?

yea good idea

Gonna blind every body with placed shockwave pocket sand

either this or just make them not have aimbot please

1 Like

This is planned

4 Likes

Yes, I want this.

BET (complete sentence) :smiley:

can we also slightly lower their accuracy as a whole, gun npcs are a nightmare

omg i thought about this for a while
new status effect: Splintering
description: ‘Your body is entirely covered in splinters, causing any action to lead to taking damage’
basically drawback as a status effect

also imagine stacking light, shadow, sand and snow onto calvus and then he friendly-fires the 500! 500! 500! onto himself

2 Likes

this makes alot of sense, im surprised it wasnt added already. it just kind of makes some magic gimmicks irrelevant gameplay-wise since its only effective in PVP.

Planned, although this is dating from WoM

Sand buff :speaking_head::fire::fire::fire:

new magic concept: Reverse magic
NouUnoReverseGIF
Ultimate art: No, You!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.