Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

also me and typ0 are the saganaki alliance

its the canon reason we are waging war

ok I guess we gotta split up for this one

uhm, I assume the alliance with @mongoose is a yes?

I mean sure but realistically they cant help much out in the war considering how far they are from the New Greek territory

wait a minute i gotta specify.

I ALONE am waging war agaisnt the new greeks, typ0 is there for BACKUP if i start LOSING

I suppose I’ll be doing more diplomacy then

if typ0 got any territory on the peninsula it would look ugly again

we gotta keep the :sparkles: aesthetic :sparkles:

magius alliance rah

alalea (blaze) and i are still allied
we are doing a total of NOTHING :fire:

Year 601 - War Continues!

In the year following the declarations of the two wars (the New Greco-Sangaki Alliance war & the Savyria-Snow Folk war), progress in the Savyria-Snow Folk war has been much higher compared to the latter war. Within the year, the Savyrians managed to capture Aurora Village from the Snow Folk. In retaliation, the Snow Folk have captured Puveona from their territory, continuing the standstill between the two cultures.

As for the New Greco-Sangaki Alliance war, efforts have been made from the Alvarians in their invasion of the New Greeks, but little progress has been made overall from the battles. On the side of the New Greeks, Styx Village Leader Secebe criticizes Sandal from the Keihatsu Territory for his willingness to support the Alvarians in their war effort despite him claiming to be a pacifist. Other efforts from the New Greeks have been made to try convincing other nations within Central Magius to aid them have fallen short, as their ships have failed to reach beyond Storm Bay due to Alvarian efforts.

Only time will tell who will come out standing from these wars, but whatever may happen, the consequences afterward are likely to be grim.

This edition of Magius News was written and published by Janice Ambrosia

damn am I cooked???

surely not I have like almost twice their population

oh shit uh i forgot to mention something

uhh Savyria has a super soldier cuz I made a different person i know on discord into an NPC in the game and

Yeah good luck killing this dude

he isn’t decked out in full adamantine armor

smh fake supersoldier (if you get him to kill a demon he gets a really cool sword too btw)

Current territory in the war

Gonna announce a few more things and let it run for one more in game year before I turn it off for the night

nevermind I am most certainly cooking

show us the map at the end of the year

do you want to ally with me

so we can have more cultures come migrate to keihatsu

and I can create a cool megacity where everyone lives there

where’s Keihatsu?

Dark green above the orange

waiter! more safety nets in case of threats!
(this is a yes)

i will condone this ONE ally.

any more and I wont have any people to kill :frowning:

also someone add them to the alliance group chat