Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

Year 602 - King Tom of Savyria is killed in battle! - Alvaris continues its invasion of the New Greeks Territory!

Year 602 - King Tom of Savyria is killed in battle! - Alvaris continues its invasion of the New Greeks Territory!

In the second year following the declarations of war, the King Tom of the Savyrian territory was slain in battle while fighting along his soldiers in their efforts to reclaim Puveona from the Snow Folk. His loss will be remembered as efforts to find and kill the kingslayer, identified as Phoche, have begun in the name of revenge for the late king.

In the war within eastern Magius between the New Greeks and Sangaki Alliance, the Alvarians have continued their efforts to capturing their territory, piercing through their defenses and claiming Avernia and New Athens. Many New Greek citizens are increasingly becoming more and more concerned with what might happen as the war wages on in their territory, fearing the conquest of the Alvarians as the invade their territory. Despite having been a year after his many critiques, Styx Village Leader Secebe has yet to receive any response from Sandal or any other figure from the Keihatsu Territory. The New Greeks are becoming more and more desperate for allies as the war wages on, and they fear that they may be on their own against the Sangaki alliance.

This Edition of Magius News was brought to you by Janice Ambrosia

Year 603 - Retaliation Efforts from the Savyrians and New Greeks!

Year 603 - Retaliation Efforts from the Savyrians and New Greeks!

At the start of the third year since the outbreak of the two wars, Retaliation efforts have been made from the opposing sides of each of the wars!

In the Savyrian-Snow Folk war, the Savyrians have managed to reclaim Puveona from the Snow Folk, avenging their fallen king with the help of their new temporary leader Phepha. This recent change has been causing even more pressure on the Snow Folk, causing Sock to put them on the defensive in the war!

On the side of the New Greco-Sangaki Alliance war, the New Greeks have begun their retaliation effort as well in the wake of the Savyrian retaliations as well. As this year has begun, the New Greeks have managed to reclaim Avernia from the control of the Alvarians, giving hope back to the New Greeks as the chance of turning the tides of the war might come to fruition for them.

Whether or not these territories engage in any peace treaties is unknown at this time, but the possibility of this happening is beginning to become more likely as the wars go on.

*This edition of Magius News was brought to you by Janice Ambrosia

Advertisement! - Join Magius News today!

Magius News is now hiring for more reporters and editors to aid in our work to get news across the continent!

“In the wake of the constant wars, keeping up with writing new information has been difficult! It feels like every day Egon has been reporting to me about a new battle or movement coming from my home territory’s war between the alliance or from the Savyria-Snow Folk war!” - Janice Ambrosia, current writer of our war articles.

We are looking for more writers and editors as wars have began to develop across the continent to help ease the load on our current work force and to help spread news about anything happening across the continent!

Magius News pays a rate of 50 crowns/hour + an extra 11 crowns per article published

There has been some pressure from your village leaders to respond in some way to Secebe. Will you do this?
@DubiousLittleTyp0

if there’s actually a GC make sure to invite me to it so I know what goes on

sure

@mongoose could i request your assistance in this war?

can we see what the map looks like now please?

also, how does a king dying affect the rest of the battle? like does it debuff their army, and is it fixed now that they have a temporary leader?

Rest in peace my earthly namesake.
william gilliam
Nice work on wrecking the snowfolk though

Dying to some random soldier, truly incredible

New Greeks have a leader that just made their character and left we’re so cooked

Yeah and I have typ0 for backup if I start losing

Hey sorry I was sleeping

Anyway

We only support out allies to keep the alliance stable, though I don’t necessarily condone the war (since the reason for it is sadly quite petty anyway) I do allow for civilians from the new greeks to come move into my land protected and more secured

Your honor, in my defense, I did it for the vine.

Like any other soldier. I’m a man of my people

@GlitchingEclipse Did I miss presentation of village leaders? Otherwise, it is pretty strange that there were 2 wars and we still do not know any town rulers.

I did some backreading and he never did any announcement for town leaders

I have a really good opportunity to prepare something in case something goes badly.
(it will not be revealed yet)
(it also isn’t particularly good so don’t be expecting anything crazy from me)

whoever killed me

fuck you

literally everyone killed you

@GlitchingEclipse
when will you run the next year (also if i lose another town im calling in typ0)

fuck you